That Match Happened Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
In my most recent browsing of the interwebs I came across a reddit post about Kenny Omega Vs. Heath Slater back in Deep South Wrestling. Made me really interested in seeing some obscure and rather rare matches involving some of the big names of today. Instead of looking myself I'd figure I'd make a thread to have them gathered! So ugh...lets get to it:

Reactions: Jeffry Mason

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Since the WWE doesn't actually make talent anymore and instead just poaches it from the indies and international feds, I don't think this should be too hard. I'll have fun with this in a day or two when I'm not swamped with wrestling shows to watch and will post some stuff for you and everyone else. For now (just to be a sarcastic asshole) here's a rare once-in-a-lifetime matchup between two guys who should finally be getting their push in the WWE very soon ;)

Reactions: ¡Tranquilo!

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Since the WWE doesn't actually make talent anymore and instead just poaches it from the indies and international feds, I don't think this should be too hard. I'll have fun with this in a day or two when I'm not swamped with wrestling shows to watch and will post some stuff for you and everyone else. For now (just to be a sarcastic asshole) here's a rare once-in-a-lifetime matchup between two guys who should finally be getting their push in the WWE very soon :emoji_wink:

They've literally been fighting each other forever.

Reactions: Jeffry Mason

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score

One half of my all time favorite tag team, the Can-Am Express. Kroffat & Furnas both had some incredible matches, singles and tag, during that time in AJPW. I think this was probably one of his last AJPW matches before they came to ECW to feud with RVD and Sabu