Thanksgiving

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I always feel like Thanksgiving is a big deal. My first longterm boyfriend and I , were happy to prepare a Jenny O turkey loaf in our toaster oven and to make stuffing, peas and everything else on our own. We were poor, but we made the best of it.

I guess, this Thanksgiving, I am going to spend at my mom and stepdad's home. They are preparing cornish game hens... I have never had one of those before so I feel a little weird. Have any of you had these before and would you give up turkey for them?

Cam!

Wowza
Reaction score
Cornish game hens? Um... no. Never even heard of that. I'm more of a ham guy anyways.

I'll be working at CVS on Thanksgiving, so hooray for me.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Cornish game hens? Um... no. Never even heard of that. I'm more of a ham guy anyways.

If I had a car, I would bring a plate.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score

Do you like more of a country ham or something else? I actually love a good honey glaze myself

Cam!

Wowza
Reaction score
Do you like more of a country ham or something else? I actually love a good honey glaze myself

I love country ham, but honey glazed ham is what we would typically have on Thanksgiving... Country ham would be so good right now though. I always feel like I'm going to have a heart attack eating it. It's like eating salt with a spoon... But so good.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
We had meatloaf one Thanksgiving. I enjoyed that.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
For the actual Thanksgiving last month, we were going to have a small-ish family gathering and we were in a decent position where I live, but then there was a spike of COVID in our area and we got put in Orange Phase just two days before. So instead my nan made Thanksgiving dinner as normal and she just made "takeout" for each family to get. That was kind of cute. It sucks we couldn't spend the time together and as we get in Orange Phase again, it is risking a Christmas gathering again, but I'd rather value the safety of my family this year so that next year we can safely be together.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
They only had two turkey loaves at the store and they were both dark meat. :( I hope the one I can get to this weekend will have a dark meat one or I might cry.

Cam!

Wowza
Reaction score
I went to my parents' house before work where we had a Thanksgiving lunch. My mom cooked all kinds of stuff, but my favorite was the hashbrown casserole. Do you guys know about hashbrown casserole? It's amazing. I love it. LOVE IT.

• Love
Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
We went to my mom's house and we got to see my grandma. The old girl is hanging on even though she is in her 80s and mostly blind. She and I did not get along when I was younger but we do now. She has even defended my being gay when one of my uncles mentioned it.

My stepdad made cornish game hens. For the record, I did not like them,. But it was great to be with family.