Thanks from Matt Hardy, Updates on John Cena & John Laurinaitis from RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
- Several former WWE stars, including Mick Foley, have tweeted their well wishes to Matt Hardy after he announced last night he will be going through WWE sponsored rehab. Hardy released the following statement last night:

“Thx to everyone that’s been so OVERWHELMINGLY positive about my decision to seek treatment. It means the World to me-love you all! Godspeed.

I also want to thank my beautiful, intelligent, and strong-willed girlfriend @RebySky for helping me through this crazy time. I couldn’t have done it without you baby. Tonight I made a promise to you that I’ll never break. Sorry for being so hurtful in our disagreement tonight, you were right, & I was wrong. You have my heart. And when this period of my life is finished, I SWEAR I’m gonna do everything in my power to make sure you have the greatest life possible. A life that a amazing lady like you deserves. You’re my BANDITO forever Rebecca Victoria Reyes, I love you!”

- WWE’s website posted a storyline video during RAW last night with comments from John Laurinaitis about CM Punk’s comments. Laurinaitis was asked who he was seen texting during the main event of Night of Champions. Laurinaitis said he was texting to get medical help for his referee.

- They posted another storyline driven video of WWE Champion John Cena talking about the triple threat match at Hell in a Cell against CM Punk and Alberto Del Rio. Cena called the triple threat Cell match awkward and said it will be Del Rio’s most important match of his career.