Thank god Kenfan has been AWOL.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Can somebody please tell me where the fuck Kenfan is, I havnt seen him on in ages? If anyone of you knows where he is tell me!

Well where here we might as well appreciate the greatness of that funny wisconsin SOB. :1:

You better get back soon!

yours sincerely, Rells black son...

Reaction score
Forgive me if I say "that guy isn't even remotely funny" and enquire if you could change this thread to: Thank god Kenfan has been AWOL.

Hometown Kid

This is ridiculous he's the best & dumbest flamer there is! (I would be if I was an asshole)
cut the guy some slack he could be anywhere but he'll be back...He will be back...

Rell

Reaction score
Right here

fdzgk0.jpg

Wrestling Station

^so Rell are you trying to tell us that Kenfan is in a 600x800 picture? damn he's shorty.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
nice to see tha Ni'gga Love for everyone's favorite member...

anywayz so like...Shit...sup?

i'm chillaxing at my cousin's house right now and like....shit...I dunno...just checking my myspace out and decided to see what's popping up in here and noticed a thread dedicated to me from my Fans out here in the Hood....Ya Heard?!

the dark knight

Hey We Can Type In All Caps Now Question Mark

edit-

fuck, we still cant.