Text Help

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Toddy

Reaction score
IgnitionLogocopy-1.png

I know CT Styles made this
But how do you do this have a picture as the text

Wrestling Station

do you actually tried to make gfx yourself? Coz you are asking question about gfxing and you never actually showed us one of your work on here.
Im wondering, is this a question someone else on another forum asked so you posted it here to get him the answer? hmm

Toddy

Reaction score
^^^^No its not a question for another forum
I just want to know what how to do this

C4

I have been asked many times by PM and on MSN about this same thing and I have explained this on the forums as well. But people don't understand properly, so here is a quick tutorial for everyone who doesn't understand on how to have a picture inside your text.

Type in the text that you want to have,

75d46f579c.jpg

Open up the picture that you want to have inside your text. Drag it to your text and move it over the text layer, now your text won't be visible.

3066cdb76d.jpg

This is the small layers structure at the moment, now hold down ALT and CLICK on the red highlighted area shown below.

76e932a5c1.jpg

An Icon will appear when you click over there and now your picture would be inside the text like this,

6c9082252b.jpg

Grab the move tool and feel free to move around with areas of the image that you want to have inside the text...

CT Styles

^^ I just put the layer over it and right click and select clipping mask.

the dark knight

or make a pattern out of the pic and fill the text with the new pattern....but there's always an easier way lol.

C4

^^ I just put the layer over it and right click and select clipping mask.

or make a pattern out of the pic and fill the text with the new pattern....but there's always an easier way lol.

Best and the most easy way is to ALT+CLICK in between the two layers... :bigsmile: