• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TEW/EWR Discussion Thread

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
image.png

Alliance title booking is interesting. Hogan is NJPW's figurehead btw

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
So I messed around with building a Jim Ross owned NWA in 2014, and here's the current makeup of the roster:

Major Star
Major Star.PNG

Star
Star.PNG

Well Known
Well Known.PNG

Recognisable
Recognisable.PNG

Unimportant
Unimportant.PNG

Obviously a bunch of ROH/TNA guys and some ex-WWE dudes, but like, not much else I can do. Diamond Dallas Page is the odd man out here, but I intend to use him as an authority figure of sorts. Here's some other information as well:

Product
Product.PNG

Production
Production.PNG

Popularity
Size.PNG

Any further advice would be welcomed towards making things a bit more accurate.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
The roster and everything looks great. My biggest hangup would be whether ROH/TNA talents would be allowed to work for this promotion, hypothetically, as it's obviously going to be positioned as a competitor to them. But, at the end of the day, it's a game and whatever suits your fancy is fine by me.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Yeah as it stands I wouldn't be able to get any broadcasting deal done, so theoretically Jim Ross would try to work together with Impact, PGW, and ROH as more a companion company to them.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I just realized Zelina Vega and Damian Priest were free agents around this time. I absolutely imagine JR would have scouted them out and hired them.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
While I'm at it, here's NWA's tag teams now:

Teams.PNG

In case some don't know:

No Remorse Corps. is Davey Richards and Roderick Strong
The New Embassy is Tomasso Ciampa & Rhino

The four major stables as well are:

Undisputed Era (Adam Cole, Kyle O'Reilly, & Bobby Fish)
The Papacy (D'angelo Dinero, Davey Richards, Roderick Strong, & So Cal Val)
The Auld Embassy (Rhino, Johnny Gargano, & Tommaso Ciampa)
Ellering Incorporated (Paul Ellering, Punishment Martinez [Damian Priest], Willie Mack, & Keith Lee)

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
So even though I'm like 7 years into one, I've decided to start a new Cverse sim game with some tweaks. Basically I turned organic companies and rosters on, and I turned the picture requirement off so workers will be generated organically and not based on if there's a free pictures, this way India will actually have more content. I have a ton of extra pictures unused but it seems like it'd be a pain to add then to the free pics for new workers generated so i think I'll just go in an add a pic when I see picture less workers myself since that'll be easy.

So far I've done almost two months, nothing too notable happening and the game world is mostly progressing as it usually does to start. Was a bit of a shock remembering how some of these companies started tho

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Thinking of doing a run sometime in the 90s, just trying to decide when would be a solid jumping point.

I'm thinking sometime between 1993 and 1998 before the Indy companies are all utterly fucked by WCW and WWF.