Test Tag.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

TestTag.png

Tried something new, Rate/Hate/Debate

seX-Power

Lol, I thought you were testing out a tag or something.

It's pretty meh. The background doesn't fit with the foreground at all. I also dont really like the light blue/dark blue change in the background. the tezt I liked, though the yellow brushes behind it could have been dimmer. Also, you could have manipulated or changed the pic of Test in some way. It just looks like you stuck one thing on another.

Not the best I've seen from you. 4.5/10

C4

Why do you get bright/flashy colours? Can't you pick out decent colours?

The colour flow is very important in your signatures, if you don't get good colours then it ruins the signature completely, like this one. Blue, Yellow, Sky Blue, Purple, Red, off-white? There is no colour flow AT ALL which ruins the signature completely. And just take a look at the Test picture, floating on the top of the background making the 'tag' look even worse.. text is ok, nothing special really and it has it's own flaws.

I won't be going easy on you. Honestly speaking.... this is completely awful, 1/10.

Beer

Alrite, I don't give a shit if you flame for this and say I am lying, but honestly, it must be something I do when I upload it to Photo bucket, because it looked much better on Photoshop, the bg was much better blended and the render looked blended and pretty cool and when I looked at it on Photoshop, I thought it was my best.

C4

Alrite, I don't give a shit if you flame for this and say I am lying, but honestly, it must be something I do when I upload it to Photo bucket, because it looked much better on Photoshop, the bg was much better blended and the render looked blended and pretty cool and when I looked at it on Photoshop, I thought it was my best.

Why would I flame you for that??

The fact of the matter is that this signature is terrible. There is no such thing as getting a good looking signature in Photoshop and after uploading that, it gets all distorted. All of my work is uploaded on Photobucket, so don't get these excuses. Although you've not been in the Showroom for long, this isn't your "best".

Beer

I am not blaming Photobucket, that post may have come across as I am, but if so, I am not, I am blaming the programe I use to change PSD files into jpg files. What do you use, because if I just save them as jpg through Photoshop, it does not allow me to upload them onto photoshop.

C4

What are you saying??

What the hell do you do with the files? LOL.. convert them? Just save them as a .psd file and as a .jpg file through Photoshop. The PSD file because you might want to edit the contents of the signature later and .jpg for quick uploading.

Beer

I am saying if I save it as a jpg file through Photoshop it does not upload, and I don't know why.

C4

Then you don't save it in .jpeg format? Make sure you're selecting the right file type before clicking save. Try saving the file in .png format. On a side note, which version of Photoshop are you using? :g:

C4

You're having problems with Photoshop Cs3?

Just go to File>SaveAs> Browse the location where you want to save your file, select .jpeg or .png format from the drop down list and click save.

Isn't that simple? :confused:

Beer

Yes, it is, but mate, you don't know what I am getting at, the thing is that hen I go to the drop down menu the only save as selection is PSD, therefore I have to put it though Fireworks which fucks it up.

EDIT: Found out what the problem was, and it was that I hed turned off the settings for the jpeg format. Anyway, here it is.

TestTag-1.jpg

It is not as good as I had last thought it was but hell, it is better than the original.

C4

No, it's actually worse than the original. Your concept of blending is totally wrong, go through Abdullah Al Hajri and my basic tutorials before trying anything by yourself.

Beer

Thanks for the tips guys, and I have come back with something I think is stronger, and better blended.

Sabu-1.jpg

1chiban

Reaction score
My goodness you never stop do you? :D Take some time to do a great one then bring it back and show us. That's my tip for you.