Terry Funk Sig!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
i was looking around places, and found there barely arnt any terry funk sigs out there.....so i decided to make a sig about yours truly Terry Funk-ster

terry-funk.png

Rate/Hate

Spity94

Reaction score
the background looks cool,nice use of brushes,the only thing i would change is that the main psd is kinda blurry,idk if you made it that way or not but imo it would look better if it stands out more,the rest looks very good,8.5/10 good job

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya i think u blured it to much. the b/g is pretty good but i think u should have blended the red splatters somewhat. also i think u should have blended the ecw logo a different way...

Spity94

Reaction score
oh yae i hadnt noticed the ecw logo,u can see the gry border around itmaybe blend it around abit to were you cant see it so that it blends in more