Tensai being a boss, a racist boss but a boss

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Tensai made a racial remark in his first Tout video post. Noting he was traveling with his personal chauffeur Sakamoto to Indianapolis—the site of tonight’s SmackDown taping—following Raw, he remarks it’s “very, very dangerous” to drive with a Japanese person. He then slaps Sakamoto as he’s driving and orders him “to open his eyes.”

In no ways am I a racist but Tensai and Sakamoto are working a golden way to get him heat there.

Source

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: Tensai being a boss, a racist boss but a boss

R'Albin said:
After his MitB performance, putting Kidd over and this I now mark for him slightly.

I'm no longer :alone:

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Kidd needs to start using Tout.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Tyson Kidd said:
Kidd needs to start using Tout.

Why does this need a mention in a Tensai thread lol, anyway he probably will soon now Tensai is on. They'll cyber feud.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Why does this need a mention in a Tensai thread lol, anyway he probably will soon now Tensai is on. They'll cyber feud.

I am too braindead to finish my thought process.
They should tout at eachother or whatever