• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tennis bets

Nano

The Game
Technician
What about having tennis bets? I'd personally bet in them, at least having them for important events like Rolland Garros, Wimbledon, Madrid Mutua Open, US Open, Australian Open, etc.

Nano

The Game
Technician
but as you said, maybe they see the bets and know a good player and feel like betting, almost nobody would bet against Djokovic, Federer or Nadal in the first rounds

Crayo

The Boss
Maybe for grand slam finals involving two top players, but not for anything else. Tennis is too predictable, and it's not that popular.

Nano

The Game
Technician
It's not too predictable, Djokovic was supposed to advance and was eliminated in the first round

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
This won't be added due to lack of interest, we'll possibly do the big finals but that's it.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Only finals? Not good matches? I mean, we can have a Federer vs Nadal before the final

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Only possibly finals, adding big matches won't have much interest unless there is something to play for. What you've got to remember is 95% of the forum don't have a care cup to fill about Federer or Nadal but if there is a major trophy at stake only around 85% won't have a care cup.

Nano

The Game
Technician
True, a RR finale is not the same that a quarter finals but a good match in my opinion deserves to be in a bet