Tell Me This Isn't Freakin Gay or What?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

So apparently the Japanese are the gayest wrestlers in the business. You know how people bash wrestling cause they say its "GAY! Two men rolling around in speedos and short shorts doing moves on one another??? GAY!"

Yeah well, if that doesn't bother you enough, wait till you watch this video... A wrestler in Japan named Teioh attempts a chokeslam... but does something else. And he wins the title, not just any title, the Gay World Anal Title (and yes, that is REALLY what the title is called... just look at the words on the screen, and also on the belt as the woman ref, yes, woman ref, hands him the title)

Just watch the damn video and tell me what you think lol

[yt]iRC85bpDpEU[/yt]

Thoughts???? LMAO!

Wordlife

I used to believe the opposite, until I saw that video lmao

LKP

Lol maybe its like a joke title. It would not surprise me if they had a womens goo girls title.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I always said I would never buy a replica title belt. I've changed my mind.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
This is most likely from DDT Wrestling. It's a joke federation in Japan. Wrestlers fight blow up dolls, giant box monsters, six year old kids, teenage pop princesses, you name it.

This does not speak for Japanese wrestling as a whole. It's obviously a joke fed. However, if you want REAL Japanese wrestler, head on over to The Quintastic Ones Puroresu Appreciation threads in the General Wrestling section of IWF!/shameless plug.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Why'd he look confused at 0:17?

*Should I smell my hand or would that look too gay for the manish woman referee?"

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
^^^

Yeah I was kinda confusded too. He just kept looking at his hand like "WTF did I just do" or "Should I claw his ass or not"?

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

This is most likely from DDT Wrestling. It's a joke federation in Japan. Wrestlers fight blow up dolls, giant box monsters, six year old kids, teenage pop princesses, you name it.

This does not speak for Japanese wrestling as a whole. It's obviously a joke fed. However, if you want REAL Japanese wrestler, head on over to The Quintastic Ones Puroresu Appreciation threads in the General Wrestling section of IWF!/shameless plug.

DDT = Chikara.

Wrestling Station

Why'd he look confused at 0:17?

*Should I smell my hand or would that look too gay for the manish woman referee?"
more like he was imagining his own balls by looking at the open fist, approximated the size of his own and got to the conclusion of having smaller nuts than his opponent.