Ted DiBiase

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

16kpkp.jpg
Advice?

PeepShow

lolz, but nah seriously, I like the lighting effects in the back and that just makes the sig imo.

C4

Text is pretty good, try adding some color into the signature because it looks lifeless in the desaturated tone.

Another thing, come up with better backgrounds. Maybe try some grunge brushes with hard colors or something similar.

Wrestling Station

the white linings around the psd looks bad, so try to slightly blend the psd and remove the ugly parts around the edges.
The background is too basic, try to add more "creativity" to your thoughts and then try to apply the thought into your work. Its not an easy mission, but not impossible.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

the white linings around the psd looks bad, so try to slightly blend the psd and remove the ugly parts around the edges.
The background is too basic, try to add more "creativity" to your thoughts and then try to apply the thought into your work. Its not an easy mission, but not impossible.

I know the bg has nothing to it, but everything else I do when I try to add more makes it look like a cat took a shit on it.

Beer

There is a black border, if you use white bg, you should see it.