*Tears up*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Blaze:
Last Post:
Attention: Y2Jasmine - Faking Dumb Slutty Worthless Whore
4 Weeks Ago 05:40 AM

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
You people had me blocked but you can bet...no no I might get in trouble if I use a line Triple H used.

Anyway I'm back now but meh really I was just pissed at the sig shit. Someone makes it so I can't get in as I come here its a white page nothing more...when I'm logged im. So I got in as a guest and saw the sig which pissed me off and proved my point how Admins pretty much do what I said they do and overuse there power.

MikeRaw

What? What happened to your sig (I'm honest here, I don't know)?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Bullshit

I told you wtf was going on like 3 weeks or so ago on MSN and you told me you'll see whats up. I told you how the page was white for me and how they was using my sig to make fun of Taylor Swift. Mike you are by far one of the only staff I like but WTF man did u even go to bat for me.

MikeRaw

Yes, I did. I made a point of asking what happened to you, and why you weren't able to see the site. But seriously, what happened to your sig (I never saw it, cause you had no new posts).

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
well i saw it on my old ones like alot as a guest

they had shit calling Taylor Swift an alien or something.....If they had the sig in theres I would have cared less the fact it was in mine pissed me off...

anyway sorry for going off on you...sorta.

This Guy

I honestly know nothing about this...the only thing I remember about your sig is you had that gif of her sitting out a couch....I only hated it because it lagged whenever I scrolled, but I never touched it. If one of the admins did do something, no one informed me.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
You people had me blocked but you can bet...no no I might get in trouble if I use a line Triple H used.

Anyway I'm back now but meh really I was just pissed at the sig shit. Someone makes it so I can't get in as I come here its a white page nothing more...when I'm logged im. So I got in as a guest and saw the sig which pissed me off and proved my point how Admins pretty much do what I said they do and overuse there power.

Overuse our powers? you wanted us to ban you, so we underused our powers. Regardless if you didn't overuse your retardation, you'd never have a problem.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

We here on the IWF staff cannot be blamed that Taylor Swift was born looking like the product downers being allowed to reproduce.

the dark knight

poooooooor this guy doesn't get updated with what happens :console: