Team Pacman

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Well looks like TNA is pulling a WWE with a major publicity stunt.

"Hmmm, well we signed this huge controversial football player and now he can't wrestle, I think we might have screwed ourselves...what should we do now?...I say make him a tag team champion!"

I for one can't believe this. Truth comes back and he gets a title shot, Pacman can't even wrestle and he gets a title shot...TNA is stepping over VKM, Steiners, MCMG, LAX, and Team 3D to do this. I would say if Angle defended them by himself against Truth and Pacman, then I would say it would be Truth vs. Angle and Pacman would like pull a rope or something, but come on? What is your opinion on this?

Reaction score
Yep, I agree. First off, Pacman can't wrestle, can he? And your going to make him half of the TAG champions? Second, did I like miss the boat on Killings? Was he rehired or something and I just missed it?

Anyway, yeah, I don't agree with stepping over MCMG, LAX, and Team 3D who all deserve a title shot first. It's the kind of "We're going for ratings more so than a good wrestling product" attitude thats going to hinder TNA if they don't change. Isn't it ironic that the guys TNA don't even really care about anymore like Dutt, Lethal (although he did get a title shot), Senshi, Elix Skipper, the MCMG and the like end up putting on the best matches. They should take note of that...

xtremebadass

TNA is all hyped up on 2 hours and will stack their roster with non-wrestlers at this point I guess. Wouldn't be surprised if they brought K-Fed in. They already have Cena's cousin, why not?

vickymania

Reaction score
Angle vs truth and pacman..hell,i'd love to see this..angle will angle slam truth and put the angle lock on pacman to tell him " bro,this is not your place " lol

Reaction score
this is bullshit, Motor City Machine Guns should get a spot...

TNA needs to stop fucking up, they will be sorry once all the X-Division guys leave

xtremebadass

lol, all the x-div guys leave, then theyll give the belt to pacman! GENIUS!

vickymania

Reaction score
great..tag team and x-division belts to pacman!..hell,he'll say then " who says footballers cant wrestle? "

Christian

Reaction score
Watch, Pacman is going to start the match and be like, the best wrestler anyones ever seen. I'd lol.

Montana

I dont understand how Truth/Pacman were about to tear each others heads off sunday and then thursday it changed to tag partners, and then #1 contenders without beating,....anyone.

I don't mind Team pac as champs, i just thought they should have at least beat a tag team first.

Then again this could be worse, we could see Angle vs pacman for the TNA title.

Bradders

Reaction score
I heard Pacman isn't allowed to wrestle, I thought WWE were taking it too far with the Jackass thing but giving a celeb a title, and a disgraced one at that is just stupid. As mostly everyone has said they haven't even beaten anyone thus making no sense.

phantomgerald

Shouldn't Pacman be looking for the guy who took him out on Hard Justice? Wasn't that why Truth wanted to join him, because he wanted to prove he's innocent?

TNA is screwed so bad if they don't explain this clearly.

xtremebadass

Then again this could be worse, we could see Angle vs pacman for the TNA title.

YES! That is even better! I mean if Pacman could win the Tag Titles and not even wrestle, get handed the X-Title because all the X-Division guys are jumping ship, then in his ultimate showing ever, he go against Angle for the title and chucks a football at his head then pins him, he would be at the same level as Angle and Styles, holding ever TNA title, we got a legend on our hands here guys...

...omg, seriously? Pacman? Jeez

Bradders

Reaction score
Pacman isn't even allowed to wrestle. TNA re screwed up, rewarding a team that has no experience a tag team title shot and Pacman doesn't even find out who could have killed him like he has amnesia.