Taylor Wilde request

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Can someone make me a Taylor Wilde sig? I suck at making these so I figured someone from the IWF can help me out. Just make it look cool, with Taylor in it of course :)

Also, it sounds a little cheesy, but can the sig have text like: Taylor Wilde and then under it in smaller letters, The ultimate Knockout!

Anyone who attempts will get rep from me! Make em good plz lol.

Thanks

EDIT: Oh and, try and use a recent picture of her

Wrestling Station

how about using the template? that would be a good idea chessy. :zippy:

chessarmy

^ sorry

*Theme: Anything that looks cool, not really sure lol
*Colours: I'll go with red and blue since thats what she uses as her ring attire most of the time
*Person(s): Taylor Wilde
*Text: Taylor Wilde: The ultimate Knockout!
Font: Try this, if its readable than go for it. If not, choose anything else.
*Size: The words "Taylor Wilde" should be bigger than "The ultimate Knockout!", just make sure of that. The actual sizes I could care less about
Pics: Hmm, find something from here http://www.tnawrestling.com/content/view/918/37/ that looks good. If you can't find anything then try this one
wkmgqx.png

Name placement: Under, or to the side of the picture

I'm not too good at describing these so I hope this helped

chessarmy

^ Both of them were great, although Taylor looks hotter in the second one. I'm going with Jwind's. Both of you get rep, thank you very much :)