Tatsu trying to adapt

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Yoshi Tatsu noted on Twitter that he's taking English lessons in hopes of succeeding in WWE.
Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/

Hopefully he can pull it off, he's a decent worker.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Hopefully he can pull it off, he's a decent worker.

Love Tatsu, if he learns english that's great. He just needs to get Booked! have something that the crowd loves him for like the "YES!/NO!" of Daniel Bryan.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Wth he has been a lot of time on the WWE ....Tatsu ..you better get adapted to superstars or dark matches :eek:tunga:

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Isn't he the only Japanese guy on the roster?

90abbfad71699e8d140372d7de6fe531.jpg

:lol1:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Isn't he the only Japanese guy on the roster?

That's like an English footballer tearing it up in the MLS then saying he'll make brits watch. Japan is a huge wrestling market which is bloated by their own promotions.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
seabs said:
That's like an English footballer tearing it up in the MLS then saying he'll make brits watch. Japan is a huge wrestling market which is bloated by their own promotions.

MLS never does an English tour. WWE does, on occasion, go to Japan.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
MLS never does an English tour. WWE does, on occasion, go to Japan.

You think Yoshi Tatsu will draw in a Japanese market dominated by Tanahashi and the New Japan machine? I'm sorry but i'm guessing you don't know too much about the wrestling culture in Japan. WWE draws for their occasional tour as the guys love wrestling not due to any individual star.

The competition is hugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggeee in Japan plus if they wanted a guy to market towards the puro market they'd use Tensai dude's really well respected over there, much more so than Yoshi will ever be.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
seabs said:
You think Yoshi Tatsu will draw in a Japanese market dominated by Tanahashi and the New Japan machine? I'm sorry but i'm guessing you don't know too much about the wrestling culture in Japan. WWE draws for their occasional tour as the guys love wrestling not due to any individual star.

The competition is hugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggeee in Japan plus if they wanted a guy to market towards the puro market they'd use Tensai dude's really well respected over there, much more so than Yoshi will ever be.

Never said he'd draw but everyone likes to see a hometown guy at the show. He could open up with a win and get the crowd going. As for Tensai, don't think he'd get much respect as Sweet T.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Never said he'd draw but everyone likes to see a hometown guy at the show. He could open up with a win and get the crowd going. As for Tensai, don't think he'd get much respect as Sweet T.

I honestly doubt they'd care, even if they did why not just throw him for the Japanese shows?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Meh, he's a good worker but I can't see him going farther than the midcard anyway. Speaking English or not.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
He should have learned english from the get go. Did he honestly think he would be a successful superstar without learning it

Reactions: seabs

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Tatsu is talented, I would love to see him get a push soon.