Tatoos Spelt Rong

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Never understood how tattoo artists couldn't do a simple spell check before inking someone, that someone is a dumbass too for not spell checking.

8370c16f3f3ce3ddd55676addc575baaf7b08b2b_475x311_Q75.jpeg

misspelled_tattoo_10.jpg

fail-owned-sweet-pea-fail1.jpg

tatt.jpg

K3mNGPhX1iu4u5jznrNes9u7o1_500.jpg

misspelled_tattoo_07.jpg

And most recently, rapper Crooked I was another victim. FAIL one on the spelling, FAIL two on that weak drawing of a house and FAIL three on tatting your recently formed group.

crooked-i.jpg

Klide

Wow. If I ever get a tattoo mines is not having any words LOL.

Wordlife

I might get one, and if they misspell R.I.P..... there is no point in them being a tattoo artist lol

Klide

Lol^
That's true i'd probably get a R.I.P. One. I also like ortoms kickass sleave tat.

Wordlife

or even Brock Lesnar's gi-normous sword one on his stomach.... that one is pretty cool

Klide

And most recently, rapper Crooked I was another victim. FAIL one on the spelling, FAIL two on that weak drawing of a house and FAIL three on tatting your recently formed group.

crooked-i.jpg
[/QUOTE]

i cant really see this?