Taste of Chaos...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Dude...There is no way i'm missin' taste of chaos...I'm makin' my way to the Detroit show no matte what it takes...I mean the line up is incrediable...

Bullet for my Valentine...

Avenged Sevenfold...

...and Atreyu...

Yea its fuckin' awesome...The only thing i can hope is they all play some of there older good stuff...So what cha guys thing...Anyone goin'?!?!?

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I already got tickets to the Dayton show....presale bitches! I've seen Atreyu and Avenged Sevenfold before, both were good sets but with the exception of stuff off their new album and one song from Waking The Fallen, A7X only played singles. Hopefully they will have a longer set and can play some older stuff. Atreyu was almost the same way. They played "Someone's Standing On My Chest" and "Creature," a few new songs and singles....oh and "You Give Love A Bad Name" by Bon Jovi...that was awesome.

Bullet don't have to worry about singles as much. I'm guessing 6 songs from each album including singles.

I can't wait.

J

Awesome...Yea i'm I gotta wait 3 mor days for the presale...I'm gettin' my money ready...This is gunna be the best concert i've been to by far...

Reaction score
Im hoping to go when it comes over to the UK like it did last year. I saw A7X last month, and i really want to see Atreyu and Bullet, because all of those are my top 3 bands, so really it's a dream gig for me !