Taryn Terrell vs Gail Kim For The KO Title Next Week on IMPACT!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA

Champion
Reaction score
d38827786b710038b3eef005f2f9bea5_S.jpg

Despite some shenanigans by Madison Rayne last night, Taryn Terrell solidified herself as the #1 Contender for the Knockouts Championship with a solid victory on IMPACT. Now, the match is official: next week’s IMPACT will feature Gail Kim defending the Knockouts Title against Taryn in 1-on-1 action, a match that is highly anticipated due to the rich history between the two lethal ladies.

Every time that Gail Kim and Taryn Terrell have faced one another, it has been electric. Last month, fans around the global were anticipating one hell of a match when Gail/Taryn III was announced for IMPACT — and the KOs definitely delivered on that… right up until the Beautiful People crashed the party and caused a DQ.

Now, we finally get the proper conclusion of Gail/Taryn III this Wednesday night on IMPACT! Whether you’re Team Taryn or Team Gail, every wrestling fan knows that this will be one hell of a match. Gail looks to retain her title and solidify herself as the clear alpha female in TNA. Taryn looks to prove that she has what it takes to beat Gail and capture her very first TNA Knockouts Championship.

The stakes are high and the match will be an instant classic! Don’t miss Gail vs Taryn on Wednesday’s IMPACT!

WHO WILL WIN?
c0d21f03b3e03bc497cbf55a3eccd1d6._.gif

Continue reading...

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Their Last Knockout Standing match at last year's Slammiversary was a fantastic match. I didn't realize they had a match last month so I'll have to look it up. It looks like I have a reason to watch TNA next week!

Reactions: Butters!