Targeted Date For The Undertaker's Return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
- WWE's creative department are targeting Survivor Series on November 18 for the return of The Undertaker.

After undergoing two major surgeries in the past year and performing suitably at WrestleMania XXVIII, many company employees believe he has several more matches left in the tank and will almost certainly compete at WrestleMania XXIX.

Source: F4W

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
:yay: so awesome

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Nice. Putting over young talent in a PPV that's not WM so people won't complain about his streak?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Leo C said:
Nice. Putting over young talent in a PPV that's not WM so people won't complain about his streak?

He put over Kane so it's not like Undertaker isn't willing. It would be pretty cool actually for him to put Barrett over.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
He put over Kane so it's not like Undertaker isn't willing. It would be pretty cool actually for him to put Barrett over.

I know he's willing to do it. I just hope Vince is willing to book it, seeing him put Barrett over would be nice.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Hope they don't waste them after it. Remember Kozlov? :facepalm1:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Hope they don't waste them after it. Remember Kozlov? :facepalm1:

i dont remember :/ explain? >:O