Taraji P. Henson Tells Us Why ‘She Rocks’, Plus Signs New Record Deal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
legit fuck LW thread

so, you begged and begged me to make it about you... you never had ione about you before. well here it is the official fuck LW thread.

i basically said what i needed to say right now in Trav gerwecks bye thread, that's why i had no motivation to make this.

but basically ill sum it up. you're cocky, annoying, a dick head, hypocrite, spaz, and finally a smurf.

*wait for the replies from this guy and others mods/admins to pour in saying this is Blue, and i'm dumb for making this* lol liek i said

Mr. Mat

i know lw from another place he pissed people off there & now he's pissing people off here

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
so, you begged and begged me to make it about you... you never had ione about you before. well here it is the official fuck LW thread.

i basically said what i needed to say right now in Trav gerwecks bye thread, that's why i had no motivation to make this.

but basically ill sum it up. you're cocky, annoying, a dick head, hypocrite, spaz, and finally a smurf.

*wait for the replies from this guy and others mods/admins to pour in saying this is Blue, and i'm dumb for making this*

Oh darn, no motivation

1. You mean maggot not smurf, I am not a smurf like you but I am a maggot which in term is the fan of the band Slipknot. Clearly stated there that you meant that.

2. Wow, annoying that is a first. Then why don't you put me on ignore dumbass, oh maybe I will post your show in the E-Fed one day, damn that can't work.

3. This shows you have no will power in the world, because you would be able to ignore me in the SB and ignore all my posts, I mean it isn't that hard.

Clearly you are a dumbass for making this thread, no motivation means you look weak which you clearly are.

Reaction score
ok i am weak for making this... lets take a look at our PM conversation, who was practicly begging me to make this.

peroxwhy?gen914 said:
Lethal Weapon said:
peroxwhy?gen914 said:
Lethal Weapon said:
peroxwhy?gen914 said:
Lethal Weapon said:
Make a damn thread about me, I haven't had one yet, maybe you don't want to make one because I am just flat out better than you.

LMAO, most of the members here hate you. how r u flat out better than me? and finally where do you live, your schooling system must be terrible... learn how to write a sentence.

Trying to correct grammar huh??
Maybe I sent a run-on to get you try to correct that.
Very nicely done. Played right in. I suggest you juxtapose yourself to Hell in a Thread and make the damn thread about me or Byrne jobs.

one, you can't make my efed character job because we're arguing... try and give me a shitty RP score, go ahead. two, why do you want me to make a thread about you so bad... you know aa bunch of other members r gonan jump in a flame you. and i can see it now, this guy will write something like this thread is stupid. lmao, if you want it done so bad do it yourself... or r u afraid monkey and the mods will call you a spaz for making a thread to flame someone. haha, you're pathetic it's a wrestling forum, you cant threaten me by makin my efed character job a match... IT"S NOT REAL!!

Talking about my school system, if you are afraid of being a spaz then you are an idiot. Watch my stip with monkeystyle next round, and I already know I will lose. Just make the thread, I don't feel like typing what I feel about you right now.

ok... we'll see abou that. sreiously though dude, you need to learn hoe to argue or debate, all you're doing is taking what i say and turning it around and saying the same thing to me.

nope i meant smurf F-A-G-G-O-T smurf. btw, maggots (slipknot fans) are smurfs so even if i did mean that, in turn it ends up with you being a smurf. once again you took what i said, turned it around on me and said the same thing back.

Lethal Weapon said:
I am not a smurf like you

GOOD ONE!! where'd you come up with that?

just get the fuck over yourself, and ppl will liek you i told you the same thing before.

the dark knight

so im not the only one who thinks this guy complains a lot. lol

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Abit of controversy to brighten up my day.. and we all know "Controversy Creates Cash"
i wonder how this will pan out when the mods get involved.

Reaction score
^^ they should do anyting, this is in HIAT so it's allowed, of course they could delete it or just close it if they wanted to. btu i don't see why they would

[07:16 PM] Lethal Weapon: get your facts straight, I was too big for them
[07:16 PM] Lethal Weapon: it was a smod idiot
[07:13 PM] Mat: lw pissed a member off so bad he got banned from another forum

lmao, that proves my "hot shit" theory

I noticed since my last post LW hasn't said anything. HE GOT SERVED LOL

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
Actually it was a challenge that I turned into a trap to create a thread, whether it works, time will tell but no I am not stuck-up, I am a down to earth person who realizes that I am not going to fly and I actually appreciate my life and my body unlike pero here who smokes blunts, yes I know this because I have done my research but that is fine.

You can smoke, I won't be against it, because I want you to die
You can drink, I won't be against it, because I want you to die

Get my point, people just don't appreciate life itself and people don't realize how thankful they should be to be on a planet that if it moves 1 cm out of orbit towards the sun then we will burn and if we move 1 cm out of orbit towards mars then we freeze. I don't understand why people don't appreciate life, people smoke and drink. jeez, all you are doing is throwing away your life and you don't even realize this and the person who created this thread does this, makes you wonder sometimes.

Mr. Mat

fuck you lw i saw what you said in my i'm leaving thread on the other forum
at least mojo said bye

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
fuck you lw i saw what you said in my i'm leaving thread on the other forum
at least mojo said bye

Mojo thinks you are a bitch, actually both of you by the way. Just something he said a few days ago. Mat all you do is post in the babes, divas undressed and say something about the person above you thread, really you are nothing but a mere fly in the grand scheme of things, an infectious fly though. Something like HIV, you are very influential that is something I will say about you Mat. So hit your ass back to Divas Undressed.

Reaction score
lmao, so when you bring up not caring about life you say i smoke and drink... yea i smoke mad blunts, and drink mad beer i dnt see a problem with that. when talking about me not caring about life it would've been better if you brought up when i tried to kill myself last month... that would've been a much better dis towards me, especially because i regret it... this scar sticks out like a white guy at a black panthers meeting. i have no regret that i smoke weed or drink alcohol... i'm not goign to die from it... at least not yet. if anything, i think it's made me a stronger, more mature person.

you can say you want me to die all you want, we've never met each other so it wouldn't really effect you at all. hell, i hope you die too. right now, i dnt see the point of this. we don't liek each other, you can sayy all the shit to me you want but it wont get you anywhere, or prove anything. you're cocky, we all know it... and an insult from someone who thinks they're perfect isn't an insult at all.

hwo about this one, YOU"RE FROM AUSTRALIA, GO FUCK A KANGAROO!!

see thats not an insult at all really, just like saying i smoke and drink isn't, if i had a problem with it or if i thought it was bad/ wrong i would simply stop doing it... but i don't, so i won't

notice that nobody has anything to say to me except a mere fuck you. I want to go at it with monkeystyle, he entertains me and I can't wait until he comes but until then this thread bores me.

i have actually been powning you this whole thread, IMO. i've said alot more than a mere fuck you... but for the hell of it

fuck you