Tapatalk problems

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ironman666

Jobber
Reaction score
I used to view this forum through the Tapatalk App on my iPhone but now I am unable to log onto the forum and get a message saying the forum maybe restricting access from Tapatalk and to contact the forum administrator ....anyone any idea?

Ironman666

Jobber
Reaction score
I guess not…...what's the point in a questions forum if no one answers

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
The old forum was running on MyBB and since it's now running on Xenforo the Tapatalk module is no longer there. Your best bet is to PM Crayo or Xanth and get them to install a Xenforo compatible Tapatalk Module (assuming it even exists).

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Before I moved the forum software, I was told by people in the big-board-owners group that Tapatalk is vulnerable. Meaning the site could be at some sort of risk having it installed.

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
Before I moved the forum software, I was told by people in the big-board-owners group that Tapatalk is vulnerable. Meaning the site could be at some sort of risk having it installed.

Did you try and get confirmation on that from the XF forums? That could be old rumors.

Reaction score
You should just use the mobile version of this site. It's way better than Tapatalk. It has almost everything that the desktop version has except customized for mobile only.