Taliban kidnaps 22 korean hostages

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

http://voanews.com/english/2007-08-01-voa6.cfm

They already killed one Korean and are threatening to kill the rest unless the captured terrorists are released. Thoughts?

I might get bashed for this, but I don't feel any sympathy for them at all. They knew fully well the risks invloved when they entered the country. If the USA consider releasing the captured terrorists, then they will continue kidnapping and the terrorists released will go on to kill more people. It really is a lose-lose situation and I think they should just use force against the terrorists and try to save as many hostages as possible. This would show the terrorists that resorting to these tactics are futile.

Reaction score
Yeah , and i mean are they crazy? Everyone knows you cant touch Korea cause then if Korea goes into a war against them China will enter the picture cause of their alliance and it is a fact that China's army is way larger than America's with a 5-1 ratio. . So yeah . . The terrorists may have screwed themselves lol

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Actually they've killed 2 now. They killed one shortly after they picked them up because he apparently was sick and couldn't walk so they shot him, and then the first deadline passed and then they killed another and his body was dumped on the streets of some city, I can't exactly recall which one right now.

That being said, I agree you can't bargain with terrorists. The Koreans knew that this could happen when they entered the country, and if they didn't, its still their fault for being foolhardy, because they should've known. None the less they made their choice.

I think attempting to use force is probably the ebst answer, but the problem is do they actually know where they are?

phantomgerald

Actually they've killed 2 now. They killed one shortly after they picked them up because he apparently was sick and couldn't walk so they shot him, and then the first deadline passed and then they killed another and his body was dumped on the streets of some city, I can't exactly recall which one right now.

That being said, I agree you can't bargain with terrorists. The Koreans knew that this could happen when they entered the country, and if they didn't, its still their fault for being foolhardy, because they should've known. None the less they made their choice.

I think attempting to use force is probably the ebst answer, but the problem is do they actually know where they are?

I think they do. The american have eyes in places no one have heard of. The koreans will be pissed with the americans though.

Travis40

The Koreans can kiss our asses cause right now, we can't let anyone go, it will just kill more people if we let someone go because the person we would release would go kill 30 more people, I think that we need to stand strong and not let anyone go...and the Koreans knew fully what the risks were. And I support the President and this war and the US needs to keep everyone.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
this war is a disgrace. we need to get those soldiers out already..

I sympathize to your plight, and I never thought that something like this was legitimate but the facts of the matter are the troops were sent in there, they've just about caused a civil war, and will do so if they are to leave at this moment.

Now, I have no idea what should be done, I'm not even sure there is an option aside from civil war. So the whole point could be moot, I dunno.

Fact is somebody fucked up and will probably never be held truly accountable.

ncryan10

Reaction score
just think what would happen if we left the terriost win and now america goes from second to below mexico wait does mexico have an army anyways you can win a war on terror but we can wipe out certian terror groups and thats the plan i support bush 100 %

samborambo

Reaction score
I totally agree with Phantomgerald, We have to be strong and keep our stand against terrorists. Coming from across the pond in England I absolutely Support The stance of America and my own country in this war. I am not a war munger who just thinks we should wipe out anyone who does not live by the morels and standards of the western world. But these terrorists are a threat to our society and way of life, England is under constant threat of a terrorist attack, But we need to stand strong and not let them demoralize us .

phantomgerald

O and another point that should be taken note of, this stupid Koreans tried to preach christianity in a muslim country. How stupid can they get?