Taking Over From Mike

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Yeah so MikeRaw made like where's Peep (not that anyone cared :eek:), and where's MS. So what I'm wondering is ..... WHERE'S RELL!? Qwanny hasn't been around in a while :(

So we could just have random guesses as to where he is. Or we could ask his dickriders. So yeah, someone find out where Rell is.

Disclamier: By making this thread I am not a Rell Dickrider. I just want to know where the fuck he has disappeared to this time.

Airfixx

I believe one of the dickriders, as it were, were suckin' a little too hard and boooom..... "Where'd Rell go???????" :Buuuuuurp:

...I'm sure he'll fight has way back out tho'.

MikeRaw

Ya, really. He had his vacation a while ago, but he came back fromt hat. So where is he now :hmm:

Wrestling Station

His dick was having edema and inflammation due to so much peepshow per day :shifty: So Rell finally decided to find someone's else dick to start riding it instead.

Is there a link about this with TDK? :shocking:

Qwake

BKB made the thread therefore is the #1 dickrider of Rell, I had a feeling someone would say this :p

He said that he would not be on much coz he wants to enjoy the summer and not be on the computer all day and stuff so yeah. He will be having a good summer like he always does, heres a list of things he said he would be doing:

braking into houses and stealing shit (like he does atleast twice every summer)

pounging :p

stalking Kobe

and many other things :eek:

Jake also had a few ideas which were stupid :smh

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I think maybe he was walking down the road and seen this real hot chick(at least he thinks so) causing him to get a boner...he fucks her and it ends up she was a man....and he is now hiding in his closet and is scared to come out and face the world...

or maybe he just don't wanna get online...its probably the first one...

Beer Money Army

whereisrellkw5.jpg

can you find him

the dark knight

His dick was having edema and inflammation due to so much peepshow per day :shifty: So Rell finally decided to find someone's else dick to start riding it instead.

Is there a link about this with TDK? :shocking:
no. you guys should stop makin these threads about us lol. him being mod makes no difference...

i think he's suffering from another emo breakdown...like the ones i usually get :raincloud: