Tags and Alerts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
What's going on with tags and alerts?

If you get tagged in a post in a thread you're watching, you don't get the alert for the tag, just the alert for the reply. Most of the time I don't look at threads unless I'm tagged in them, this really needs to be fixed.

Also, watched forums. For example I watch the IWT Staff forum, Stopspot made a thread Saturday at 8:45pm, and I didn't get the alert for that either.

@Solidus can you get on top of this please, missing a lot of tags for IWT shit because of this.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I've looked at settings and permissions many times, I see nothing wrong.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
That's a plugin, not a typical forum.

Ok, well can you make them work for it somehow? They've worked before so why wouldn't they work now?

You wanted to move the groups to be like this :dawg:

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
All I can do is file a bug report, but I don't have much to include in the report.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
All I can do is file a bug report, but I don't have much to include in the report.

"Alerts aren't working" should do. Or go back to the old groups, there was nothing wrong with them :dawg:

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Requires a lot of ugly template and plugin edits, and I had to rework the moderation queue to work as a join requests page. We use the mod queue a lot now.

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
I didn't get a tag when you put me up for the Christmas thing Solidus, can't remember if it has happened before, but I know its been an issue on a lot of Xenforo forums for me. Using Firefox

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I didn't get a tag when you put me up for the Christmas thing Solidus, can't remember if it has happened before, but I know its been an issue on a lot of Xenforo forums for me. Using Firefox

I edited the post and tagged you, you don't get tag alerts for that, not a bug as far as I know.