Tag Teams

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

myster1ousg

Reaction score
This is my first post, so here I go!

Alrighty, there are a few teams in WWE, so let me name some by ranking:

1. Morrison & Miz
2. Santino & Carlito
3. Edgeheads
4. Jesse & Festus
5. Rhodes & Holly
6. Shannon & Wang Yang
7. Deuce & Domino
8. Londricks

(Cade is on DL, so I'm not counting him & Murdoch right now)

Alright here are some legendary tag teams:
LOD
Rockers
Hart Foundation
Rhodes and Murdoch
Bruiser & Crusher
Jesse James & Billy Gunn
Steiners
Team 3D
Outsiders

Now, where this tag team division is going, do you think any kids are gonna grow up and think, "That team was the greatest, they kicked ass", like adults do now? Hell no. Do any of you have any idea's to make the tag teams good? i have a few.

Make then click with the fans.
Make them teams like Y2J and HBK or something.
Fuck midgets.

Switchy

Reaction score
It's not the tag teams that's ruining the tag division imo, it's the lack of attention being payed on the tag divisions. I remember when the tag titles had a fair aount of presitge not so long ago when the likes of Batista, Rey, Eddie, Edge, Orton and others were holding onto them but since things have gone down hill since no-one cares about the titles any more.

You can't say the tag division has gone down because of the teams in it because loads of those teams ave huge potential, Miz and Morrison could be like MNM reunited if attention was payed to the tag division and they were given storylines but they aren't getting any. I mean, I watched Heat and saw Bob Holly there and thought "WTF's he doing there he's tag champ", if attention was being payed to them then they would be near the top of the card, not on Heat.

Now as for the lack of sotrylines WWE have no excuse. They can't say there aren't enough tag teams because there are 4 or 5 on each roster (if you put SD/ECW together). There isn't anything else I can say because titles can lose presitge at the click of a finger but to get it back takes a lot more time and I wish WWE luck on that.

Adampro123

Reaction score
First of all lance cade is back he came back even before you posted this.

The problem is not any of the tag teams because there are some very good tag teams. the problem the lackof focus WWE puts iinto them. Smackdown and ECW are improving showcasing there tag teams every week now but on Raw its pathetic and worst part is that they have london and kendrick and cade and mudoch.2 GREAT tag teams and they're not using them and if they do they get squashed.

If WWE would actually make there tag division seem more like a big deal and have some really heated rivalries then we could have some of the great tag teams like we had back in the day. if WWE neglected there tag division back in all of those tag teams day then we would not be mentioning them now.