Taco Bell Question...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
As an Australia I've never had the "pleasure" of eating
Taco Bell food...and I've heard a lot of mixed opinions
about it.

I'm curious...

What is Taco Bell food actually like & is it worth eating?

Let me hear your opinions & stories...

Also something about traps...

Last edited:
Reactions: I'll See Ya Kia

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
If you want fast food Tex-Mex food that is meh, then it is okay, but otherwise stay away from it.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
They had a taco with a crispy chicken breast as the shell... if that doesn't tingle your taste buds, then I don't know what will

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
It's definitely worth eating.. It's delicious, it's a shame they're not around much.. Maybe they're around more in the US. but not where i'm from.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
It's definitely worth eating.. It's delicious, it's a shame they're not around much.. Maybe they're around more in the US. but not where i'm from.
Yeah, in most cities/towns there is a Taco Bell with some of the major cities having up to like three or four, I think. America isn't in the top for obesity without a reasoning, lol.

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
Yeah, in most cities/towns there is a Taco Bell with some of the major cities having up to like three or four, I think. America isn't in the top for obesity without a reasoning, lol.
About an hour away from me they're actually building one of those "Cantina" Taco Bells where they're gonna serve alcohol. Still unsure whether it's the absolute best or absolute worst idea ever

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
About an hour away from me they're actually building one of those "Cantina" Taco Bells where they're gonna serve alcohol. Still unsure whether it's the absolute best or absolute worst idea ever
Take the middle ground and say it is both good and bad.

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
So to answer your question, @Grievous II , yes it is definitely worth it. If You ever fly over here, lemme know and I'll buy you a chalupa. Just be sure to bring your own Vegemite ;)

• Haha

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Just want to say, I wasn't hungry at first, but now I am for Taco Bell, thanks.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I mean...

It's not 5 star gourmet restaurant good but sometimes if you're drunk & in the right mood to be a pig with greasy junk covered in gooey slime cheese it can be pretty good that way SOMETIMES

I think people that tend to eat cheap food all the time like that is the people saying it's "OMG good, best thing ever"

It's not THAT good lol, it can be okay to get you home on your way back from work.

I get the fries supreme alot, that's pretty good. The 1 Taco Bell any where near me is the slowest service you can ever imagine and it's always very cold when you get your food

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'll chime in here I just had it again the other day. It's one of those foods where it's pretty delicious but definitely unhealthy. Although if you're blocked up, get yourself 2 soft taco supremes and a fries supreme and you'll be empty within the next couple hours lol.

Where I live the taco bell closed like 6 or 7 years ago. Then they bought the same building and opened up again at the beginning of the year. It was the busiest place in town for weeks. I made the mistake of going on a Friday night around 6.... after 55 minutes of waiting in the drive thru I finally got my order. I would have went in but the whole dining room was full of people either waiting for their orders or waiting to still order. It was insanity. But soooo worth the wait lol.if you ever get the chance I'd try it. And yeah get the fries supreme. So worth it.

Now I want T bell again why did i click on this thread. Lol

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Just want to say the 5 dollar steak nacho box is good, lol.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
So to answer your question, @Grievous II , yes it is definitely worth it. If You ever fly over here, lemme know and I'll buy you a chalupa. Just be sure to bring your own Vegemite :emoji_wink:
Sounds like a plan...I guess if you're buying the food I'm buying the liquor?

Also...just a heads up...Australian don't put Vegemite on everything & many
Australian don't even eat the stuff.

vegemite_bikini_wrestling_in_australia_01.jpg

Although apparently we have Bikini Vegemite Wrestling...

*Shakes Head*

So...I take it everyone here is hungry for some Taco Bell now?

Apart from @Solidus of course..

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Taco Bell is good when you are in the mood for it and you have to eat it fresh, Solidus did not eat it fresh. It goes from good to tasting like a school lunch if you eat it as leftovers. I don't eat many things from there and haven't had it in a while.

I really only ever get crunch wrap supremes when I eat it these days.

how-taco-bells-crunchwrap-supreme-saved-the-world-2-7512-1412981804-4_dblbig.jpg