T.K. vs Spity Voting

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vote for the better GFX

• T.K.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spity

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TK.GFX

Reaction score
T.K.:
Mariasig2.png

Spity:
AJ-2.jpg

Enigma22

Reaction score
its close but i voted for TK cause spitty u have to much empty space. you shoulda made the sig a little smaller if you are gonna have that much empty space...

PeepShow

This was a very good battle. The only thing that separates it is the use of color. To me, the purple doesn't fit AJ at all and really turned me off. The colors used in TK's were pretty great. The lighting is great and everything. Both are very good, but TK gets my vote.

Wrestling Station

Spity, you did nothing there. Stock brush as a bkg, text and a psd. No effort whatsoever in terms of blinding and lightening.
TK, you had more effort there, but you over-shadowed Maria.

anyway, my vote goes to TK for the effort he put into this work.

AnkleBreaker

Reaction score
Only thing i dont like on TK's is the text you cant really see it

heels unite!

Reaction score
spitty didnt really do much to his. he got a psd created a splosh on the page and added the psd then had text of AJ Styles. Tks looks better. i am going with tk

Spity94

Reaction score
Spity, you did nothing there. Stock brush as a bkg, text and a psd. No effort whatsoever in terms of blinding and lightening.
TK, you had more effort there, but you over-shadowed Maria.

anyway, my vote goes to TK for the effort he put into this work.

Ouch...

But i pretty mutch knew who was gonna win this one,polls not over yet but im down 0-10,im gonna pull a batista and say i want a rematch lol