T.I. Back in Prison After Being Removed from Halfway House

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Mat

SmackDown Rating, MVP Speaks On Prison, More

-- This week's edition of Friday Night Smackdown got a preliminary rating of 2.5. This rating is down from last weeks 2.7 rating. These ratings are compiled by Nielsen Media Research.

-- The PoughkeepsieJournal has an article up with WWE Smackdown superstar, MVP. MVP whose real name is Antonio Banks, served 9 years of an 18 year sentence in prison for armed robbery and kidnapping in Florida. While discussing his time in prison MVP noted:

"I grew up in Miami with a single mom. My father was around, but I didn't have as much interaction in my life as I needed. I used to run the streets with gangs and guns and robberies. I made a lot of bad decisions. And one of those decisions got me 9 1/2 years in prison."

MVP also noted he got the MVP character from meeting various athletes while traveling through the Miami nightlife. He noted:

"These guys, they were total jerks, you just want to punch them in the mouth right now. If I hate that guy and everyone else hates him, I thought that the world would probably hate that guy. MVP is that guy."

03mnm

Reaction score
WOW MVP no at least he has served his time now he should concetrate on his WWE Career.

Kairi

Reaction score
Only a day after being released from a federal prison, T.I. has hit another snag. The Southern rapper is back in federal custody after being removed from a halfway house.

Steve Sadow, Tip’s lawyer, tells The Associated Press that prison officials objected to his client’s use of a tour bus to move from the Federal Correctional Center in Forrest City, Arkansas, to a halfway house in Atlanta.
“[The Federal Bureau of Prisons] has moved T.I. to a different facility,â€￾ Sadow explained. “There appears to be confusion surrounding the method of transportation.â€￾
T.I. had arranged his own travel between the two locations, arriving in a luxury tour bus with his entourage. The U.S. Bureau of Prisons’ website listed the rapper as being “in transitâ€￾ as of Thursday evening. His location was not disclosed.
The 30-year-old MC was released from an Arkansas facility on Wednesday morning, 10 months after he began serving a sentence for a parole violation from a gun conviction. The remainder of his 11-month sentence is to be carried out in a community service center or halfway house in Atlanta.
Upon his release, he immediately began filming a new reality TV show for VH1 documenting his return. The 10-episode series is scheduled to start airing December 5 at 10 p.m.
UPDATE: T.I. has been sent back to a federal penitentiary in downtown Atlanta to continue serving his sentence. Prison officials claim that he misled them into thinking he’d travel from the prison to the halfway house in a van instead of a tour bus.
T.I.’s lawyer tells TMZ, “We are awaiting the opportunity to quickly resolve whatever the issue may be that the Federal Bureau of Prisons has with T.I.’s method of transportation, bus, from Arkansas to Atlanta, so that T.I. can return to the halfway house to complete the remaining days of his sentence.â€￾