Syn Interview (Following Adrenaline)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
The scene opens up right after Adrenaline goes off the air, with the EMT's now checking on Syn, who was still down after the post match attack by Zack Bronko. One of the EMTs tries to help Syn, buts Syn just shoves him away, finally moving for the first time after the vicious attack. He slowly tries to sit up, but falls back down to the mat. He tries again, and again he falls. Syn then crawled over toward the ropes managed to pull himself up, stumbling a bit as he clutches his left arm and shoulder in pain. He looks around as the crowd gives a mixed reaction, then looks down at the World Title Belt, before rolling out of the ring, picking it up, and slowly walking out of the arena, seemingly in a daze as he drowns out the crowd's reaction. He makes it to the back and continues to walk around aimlessly backstage, not noticing Christopher Martello nervously approach him.

Christopher Martello: Uh, Syn, I understand that you may not want an interview at this time, but as the World Heavyweight Champion, many felt it right to hear your opinion first. After everything that transpired tonight, from the obvious trust issues between yourself and your partners, to Phoenix leaving her position as ACW's General Manager, how do you feel about all of this?

If Syn heard Martello, he didn't acknowledge it as he just stood there, a blank expression worn on his face as he stared straight ahead.

Christopher Martello: Uh, Syn, are you alright?

Martello frowned and followed Syn's line of vision, but didn't see anything. Martello starts worrying as Syn doesn't move an inch for several moments.

Christopher Martello: Syn, do you need to see the Trainer -

Martello's question was cut short as Syn's and suddenly lashed out and wrapped around his throat! He started gasping for air and tried to claw his way out of Syn's grasp as he watched the blank look on Syn's face slowly disappeared and one of barel contained fury took its place. He slowly turned and looked at Martello, and started to speak.

Syn: Stop. Talking.

Syn released Martello's throat, but kept a firm hold of his tie as he continnued to speak, backing Martello into a wall as he did so.

Syn: You will not be interviewing me tonight, Christopher. To many things have happened and too much anger has boiled over for it to be that simple. (Syn leans in close) No, no what's going to happen is this: You'll stand here with this microphone, you won't speak, move or so much as BREATHE as I vent spill these thoughts, these so-called "Feelings" of mine to these people who for some unexplainable reason seem to like me.

Martello, too terrified to do anything else, just nods in acceptance of Syn's conditions. Syn sneers him slightly and lets him go, before he starts pacing back and forth like a caged animal.

Syn: Tonight, Drew Alexander got one over me, he acutally got one over on ME! The man who prides himself on seing everything coming. I actually would applaud him if it weren't for the fact that he cost us the match. If for ONE NIGHT, he would leave his bitterness out of this one match.

Syn stops on a dime and turns slightly to face the camera, a scowl on his face.

Syn: But you couldn't let it go, could you? No, no, it eats at your very BEING knowning that I have something you want, that I now have in my posession the one thing that you desire more than anything in this industry, doesn't it? I've often said that I don't care for being The World Heavyweight Champion, but I think for this moment in time, I'll gladly make an exception.

Syn pulls The World Heavyweight Title into view.

Syn: You and I obviously have many issues to work out. And it just so happens that with no authorative power in play at the moment, we can. You see, I don't feel lke waiting until Riot Act for this, and I know you can't wait another second as well. So here's what I propose: In two weeks time, you and I will meet one on one inside of a Steel Cage. No PWA wrestlers wanting to take either one of us out of comission, no ACW wrestlers wasting our time trying to pull us apart. Just you, me, and a sixteen foot high steel cage. No rules, no restrictions.

Syn calmed down a bit as he lowered The World Title.

Syn: As for The situation with Phoenix, I couldn't care less about who decides to take up her position now that she has left. But for the moment, I think I'll enjoy the chaos that unfolds until then.

Syn went to walk away, but Martello stops him.

Christopher Martello: Syn wait!

Syn pauses, his back turned to Martello.

Christopher Martello: I...there has been a few questions reguarding several statements that you have made in the past. Statements indicating that......well, that you're not loyal to ACW. I-is it true?

Syn doesn't say anything, he just places The World Title on his shoulder and continues to walk away, leaving a very concerned Christopher Martello in his wake.