Swerve Strickland discusses Bryan Danielson match at All In

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

“Bryan’s not just experienced, he’s the greatest of all time,” said Strickland. “That’s who I’m going up against–a first ballot Hall of Famer. I’ve never faced anyone like him. But he’s never faced anyone like me.”
“I’m so proud of what we’re doing for the Pacific Northwest,” said Strickland. “We’re both from Washington. There’s me and Darby, and I know the people from [indie promotion] DEFY are proud of that, and Bryan Danielson, who has been doing it at a high level a lot longer than us. Now we’re main-eventing one of the bigger shows of the year. There is a lot of pacific northwest pride going into that.”
“Bryan told me I’m a special breed of talent,” said Strickland. “I’m also a special breed of danger. I know we wrestled before, but he’s never faced me like this. Bryan is facing me after my Texas Deathmatch against Hangman Page. He’s facing me after I beat Will Ospreay–and Christian Cage and Samoa Joe.

“I’m a different beast. I can’t wait for him to see it.”

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Hopefully he gets to say this stuff on TV as well (I presume he will).