Survivor Series 2007 Poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

SSPoster2.jpg

It took me alot of time to make this, looks good to me...
Rate/Hate/Debate :)

jwind

Reaction score
-the psd is cut off down at the bottom right
-the chain link fence doesn't look good at all (imo remove it)
-the effects of the logo is terrible

Untouchable

Reaction score
really not that good at all tbh, for a start you can see where the pic of the city ends and begins, whats the radom writing over the top for? that looks more like a Cyber Sunday thing. SS logo is bad cut and blurry.

you aint done that much...its a pic of a city with kenedy over the top with lowerd opacity, then you've put random letters over the top and slapped on a poorly cut logo.

think about the subject before you start, and look for faults yourself before post it.

Wrestling Station

-try to add some effects on the bkg (city) maybe try to add a color filter to it as a start.

-try to blend the psd and try to add the same filter color as the bkg.

-try to make the text more as a code rather than plain, then lower the opacity of it, try to reduce the text as it looks too bulky, and blend smoothly with the others.

-try to make the logo look some how similar/ close to the color, theme, and effects as the bkg and psd, so that it will be more suitable to the theme youre making.