Survival of the Fittest

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
survival-of-the-fittest.jpg

The following thread and subsequent posts will be a fantasy battle between 48(~) different video game "warriors" (classified as warriors based off of the context of their franchises).
Characters will die (or be vanquished by other means) periodically. There is no set amount of deaths/eliminations per post, anything can happen.
The deaths/eliminations will happen based off of a simulator that decides it at random, I will attempt to weave an interesting story based off the scenario that is simulated.
This is not meant to be well-written, it is just because I am bored and thought this would be fun to do and share with some of you.
Feel free to react, give opinions, predictions or whatever you'd like in regards to the storyline. Below are the characters involved (grouped by series).
They will be marked as eliminated as it happens.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FINAL FANTASY:
Cloud Strife
Tifa Lockhart

SUPER MARIO:
Mario

ASSASSIN'S CREED:
Jacob Frye (AC Syndicate)
Evie Frye (AC Syndicate)

MEGA MAN:
Mega Man

CASTLEVANIA:
Simon Belmont

GEARS OF WAR:
Marcus Fenix, Dominic Santiago, Augustus Cole & Clayton Carmine
(Collectively they are the "Gears Delta Squad")

DOUBLE DRAGON:
Billy & Jimmy Lee

HORIZON ZERO DAWN:
Aloy

ELDER SCROLLS:
[Female] Dovahkiin (Skyrim)

BORDERLANDS:
Handsome Jack

LEGEND OF ZELDA:
Link
Ganondorf
Sheik

METROID:
Samus Aran
Dark Samus

METRO:
Artyom

HALO:
Master Chief (w/ Cortana)

STARFOX:
Fox McCloud

MORTAL KOMBAT:
Scorpion

STREET FIGHTER:
Chun Li
Ryu

KINGDOM HEARTS:
Sora

METAL GEAR SOLID:
Solid Snake
Quiet (MGSV)
Raiden (Revengeance)

CALL OF DUTY:
Capt. Price (MW3)

TOMB RAIDER:
Lara Croft

BAYONETTA:
Bayonetta

RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2:
Arthur Morgan
John Marston

RESIDENT EVIL:
Leon Kennedy (RE4)
Ada Wong (RE6)

HALF LIFE:
Gordon Freeman
Alyx Vance

DEVIL MAY CRY:
Dante (DMC4)

GOD OF WAR:
Kratos (Old Man)

HITMAN:
Agent 47

WATCH_DOGS:
Aiden Pearce

KIRBY:
Kirby

MASS EFFECT:
[Female] Commander Shepard

WOLFENSTEIN:
BJ Blazkowicz

FALLOUT:
Lone Wanderer (Fallout 3)
Brotherhood of Steel (various knights from the Brotherhood)

BIOSHOCK:
Booker DeWitt (Bioshock Infinite)

MIRROR'S EDGE:
Faith Connors

SMASH BROTHERS/F-ZERO:
Capt. Falcon
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I might make polls on some stuff during the course of this, so be on the lookout for those. The introduction to the story will follow this post soon and the first round will come after that!

I hope you will enjoy this magnificent clusterfuck as it develops.​

Last edited:

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
~INTRODUCTION Pt.1~

Master Chief:
"Auughhh..."

With a loud ringing in his ear, Master Chief begins to stir.
He looks right and left, surveying the room he's in as he gets to his feet.
Now standing, Chief finally comes to his senses and realizes he is in an extremely unfamiliar setting.

Master Chief:
"Cortana... What is this place?"

Cortana:
"I'm not sure Chief, I'm unable to get a lock on our location. Actually, I'm unable to get many readings at all."

Master Chief:
"Well what are you able tell me from the little you can gather?"

Cortana:
"I'm picking up numerous heat signatures and other anomalies on my radar, but I can't quite tell what any of them are."

Master Chief:
"Hm...It looks like we might be in a fortress of some sort. Stone walls, barred windows, a large doorway with metal bars...looks ancient."

Cortana:
"Wherever we are, proceed with caution, we don't know what's out there.

Master Chief looks over to his left and notices some of his equipment on the ground next to him.
He picks it all up, gearing up and preparing for whatever may be ahead.

Master Chief:
"Whoever brought us here isn't being a great host so far. They're going to regret inviting us into their home."

Suddenly, the large metal bars at the doorway sink into the ground.

Chief loads his pistol and starts to walk out of the room through the large doorway.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evie Frye:
"Would you get down from there already?"

Evie is looking over at the window where her brother, Jacob, is holding onto the bars.

Jacob Frye:
"What? Can't I do a little exploring?"

Evie Frye:
"Exploring of what exactly? The empty room we've been in for over an hour now?"

Jacob Frye:
"You mean the room surrounded by some sort of...archaic magic that's keeping us sealed in? I mean it's incredible. The windows...they have no glass, yet there is some sort of barrier keeping me from climbing out."

Jacob reaches his hand out, trying to put it out the window.
Once he touches it, smoke bellows from the window and his gauntlet is left with a burn mark.

Jacob Frye:
"Look, it even behaves like fire Evie. Not sure if it burns quite like you do, but it's still pretty painful."

Evie Frye:
"I think you of all people should know not to mess with black magic or whatever the hell is going on here..."

Jacob leaps down from the window.

Jacob Frye:
"I bet I can get out of here before you do."

The metal bars blocking their large doorway sink into the floor.
Jacob turns around, startled by the sound.
He turns back to face his sister.

Jacob Frye:
"Let's see-"

Evie is gone.
Jacob turns back towards the doorway to see her running down the hall beyond the doorway.

Evie Frye:
"Catch up!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kratos:
"GRRRRAAAAAAAWWWWW!"

Kratos is powerfully yelling as he wildly slams his axe into the metal bars blocking his path.
Over and over he strikes them to no avail.
He then moves on to lifting literal pieces of the ground, and hurls them at the bars, also to no effect.

Kratos:
"LET! ME! OUT! NOW!"

A large, powerful stream of electricity lunges forth from the metal bars and strikes Kratos, sending him flying across the room and into the opposite wall.
He lands on the ground with a thud, stunned but not injured.

Kratos:
"What sort of sorcery is going on here?!"

Silence.

Kratos:
"ANSWER ME!"

The metal bars before Kratos sink into the ground, opening the way for him.
Kratos cautiously retrieves his axe, eyeing the doorway the entire time.
Kratos clutches the axe as he walks out of the room.

At the top of a large staircase stands the legendary hero of Hyrule, Link.
Next to him is the female warrior known as Sheik.
They hesitantly walk down the staircase, keeping their guard up as they descend into the darkness below.
Midway down, they are met with the back of large figure, who immediately turns to meet their gaze.
Link readies his sword.

Ganondorf:
"Relax, hero. This is not of my doing."

Sheik leaps from where she stands, kicks off the wall and aims to hit Ganondorf.
He grabs her out of the air by the head.

Ganondorf:
"RELAX!"

He "lightly" tosses her to Link, who catches her and helps her to a standing position.

Ganondorf:
"I am pained to say...there is far greater evil here than I...and if you were paying attention to your own person...you may have noticed that our trinkets are no longer in effect."

Link, startled, looks at his gauntlet and notices that his piece of the Triforce is virtually non-existent in regards to any power it posses.

Ganondorf:
"There is some powerful powerful magic being used here...now if you'll excuse me-"

The sound of switches being flipped interrupts their conversation and every light around them turns on.

Every character listed above have all gathered in an extremely large room.
Most appear ready to defend themselves, some survey the room, nervously.
Others are hidden from immediate danger, but very much still present.

Brotherhood of Steel Knight:
"Everyone stay on your toes."

Marcus Fenix (to the rest of Delta Squad):
"Yeah, what that hunk of metal said."

Dante:
"Woah, woah, woah, who the hell are all of you?"

Capt. Price:
"I think we could all ask you the same damn question, Show White."

Dante:
"Watch your mouth old man. Who are you to insult anyone? What are you some type of fisherman?"

Capt. Price:
"If this gun is my fishing rod, these bullets are the hook and your face is the fish...then I guess I'm a bloody fisherman."

Snake:
"You...I've heard of you. You're Captain Price. Extremely decorated soldier. Very skilled. Very cunning."

Capt. Price:
"Indeed I am. Who the hell are you and how do you know me?"

Snake:
"I don't know you, I know about you. Everything about you. And as for who I am...some call me Snake. Most call me boss."

Lara Croft:
"What are you the boss of? Some kind of underground, paramilitary BDSM cult? I swear, your getup looks tighter than anything I've ever worn in my entire life."

John Marston:
"Yeah that guy does look kinda fruity."

Arthur Morgan:
"I don't even think that describes half of what he looks like."

Handsome Jack:
"I don't think two cowboy looking, Brokeback Mountain rejects should really be saying their piece on this one."

John Marston:
"What the hell's a Brokeback Mountain?"

Arthur Morgan:
"And what's wrong with being a damn cowboy?!"

Just then, above all of there heads, the eerie sound of a door creaking open breaks the conversation.
They all turn to face the large doors on a balcony above them, than nobody seemed to notice before.
Dark smoke bellows out from the door, shrouding the balcony, making it impossible to see who is walking out.
A large figure stands in the smoke.
The smoke slowly begins to dissipate, revealing the figure in all it's glory.

Master Chief:
"Cortana, any information on who that man is?"

Simon Belmont:
"That is no normal man..."

The figure standing on the balcony finally speaks, sending a chill down everyone's spine.

Dracula (Castlevania):
"Greetings ladies, gentleman and beings of all types. I hope you all forgive me for being late and for the manner in which I summoned you all here. Nonetheless, welcome to my home. Welcome to my castle. Now...Let's get down to business, shall we?"

Introduction part 2 coming this week!
Let me know what you think of how this cringey shit is written so far.

And give your thoughts on what might happen next!​

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I feel like some of these characters are going to easily defeat one another...and I pretty much can guess who.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
~INTRODUCTION PT. 2~
-Previously-
Master Chief:
"Cortana, any information on who that man is?"

Simon Belmont:
"That is no normal man..."

The figure standing on the balcony finally speaks, sending a chill down everyone's spine.

Dracula (Castlevania):
"Greetings ladies, gentleman and beings of all types. I hope you all forgive me for being late and for the manner in which I summoned you all here. Nonetheless, welcome to my home. Welcome to my castle. Now...Let's get down to business, shall we?"

-Continued-

Simon Belmont:
"You vile creature, release them all at once. You have no quarrel with them."

Dracula:
"Oh, Simon. Your bravado is amusing. I'm sure that you'll find this trait to be commonplace amongst those that surround you. Now, if you would indulge me for a second Mr. Belmont, I shall explain."

Dracula turns into a cloud of smoke and bats, he then teleports down to the level of all those he summoned.
Making sure he is not vulnerable or caught by surprise, he uses his magic to create a barrier between him and everyone else.

Dracula:
"Any funny ideas and you shall be struck down where you stand...now, for the reason you have all been brought to this place. You are all well known and well established warriors from your respective worlds. Each of you has to means to be the greatest fighter to ever set foot in this or any realm, besides yours truly. The truth of the matter is, I want to know just which one of you is worthy of actually being named the best of the best. That is why you will all engage in battle with one another, exactly how you do so is your choice. You will battle until there is one warrior left. How will there be one warrior left? Simple, the others must be rendered incapable of battling, which can happen in numerous ways. The most effective way to be sure someone is eliminated...is to leave them lifeless."

Everyone in the crowd looks around at each other, never letting their gaze rest on one person for too long.
Some ready their weapons, others stand with arms at their sides.
Even fewer slip into the shadows, as they are used to.

Scorpion:
"Listen here you insolent fool, what prevents any of them, or I, from murdering you in cold blood before making our way out of this hole."

Dracula:
"Ah, Scorpion! You're one of my favorites! Truly one of the few I believe actually has a chance of making it to the end. You see, besides the fact that you would cease to exist the very moment you made a move towards me, I believe that there is something of interest in this for everyone. Should you win, in addition to leaving with your life, you shall be rewarded handsomely! What this reward is, well, that shall remain hidden until the end. In fact, I may just personalize it for the winner to tailor it to your unique interests."

Alyx Vance steps up in front of Dracula.
This surprises him.

Dracula:
"Amusing, I did not think you out of everyone would be the one to confront me in such a manner."

Alyx Vance:
"Well Mr. tall, pale and rancid...I'm full of surprises. So far, and I think everyone agrees, you're full of empty threats and lies. On top of that, I don't need science to calculate that you're incredibly outnumbered. Even with your magic and whatever else is at your disposal, nothing would stop us from defeating you."

Dracula:
"Oh, fear would."

Alyx Vance:
"Excuse---"

Dracula swiftly moves his arm, backhanding Alyx in the face, sending her sailing through the air.
She ricochets off of a wall and fall through the air before she is caught by Gordon Freeman before hitting the ground.

Dracula:
"I have another example, if that isn't enough for all you. There were two more meant to join you all, however, upon arrival they proved to be less of what I thought they would be. Boys, would you please bring them in."

Dracula motions to another door that seemed to appear out of nowhere just behind him.
The doors open and four figures in armor come wheeling out two covered subjects on modified torture racks.

Dracula:
"Everyone, allow me to present to you all example number two."

The armored figures remove the cloth on top of both subjects.
The crowd look on nervously.

Dracula:
"I give you the inFamous Cole MacGrath, see what I did there...and the sports playing, purple wonder, Waluigi!"

Mario:
"OH!"

Aiden Pearce:
"What the fuck..."

Leon Kennedy:
"What're you going to do with them? Let them go if they aren't useful to you."

Dracula:
"But they are useful. I require them so I may put the fear of me in all of you. Observe, if you will."

Dracula wraps himself in his cape.
He then flings it open and unleashes three large fireballs towards Cole MacGrath.

Cole MacGrath:
"Pussy."

The three fireballs hit him almost simultaneously, instantly erasing every trace of his presence.
Dracula once again wraps himself in his cape, turning his focus to Waluigi.
He flings it open, but instead of fire, out comes an electric wave, that strikes the prone Waluigi.

Waluigi:
"WAAAAHHHH! WAH, WAH, WAHHHHHH!"

Dracula laughs maniacally at Waluigi's deafening screams.

Waluigi:
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHH! AHHHHH! WAAAAHHH!"

Dracula continues until Waluigi's screams subside and he goes limp.

Dracula:
"Now begone with what remains of them."

Cloud Strife:
"You monster!"

Cloud sprints towards Dracula at a lighting fast speed.
He is stopped dead in his tracks as if a pause button was hit.

Cloud Strife:
"What the?-"

Dracula:
"I chose to freeze you instead of kill you. Be grateful. You shall be one of the more entertaining things in this battle. Now I will let you go and the battle shall commence or you all die anyway. Do not bore me for it will not bode well for you all. Goodbye for now...I shall be watching."

Dracula disappears in a cloud of smoke and bats.
Everyone stands around, unsure of what to do.

Ganondorf:
"Hmph...Let's not keep the man waiting."

Ganondorf turns and swipes at Link and Sheik, sending them tumbling down the stairs they were on when Dracula first appeared.

Let the battle begin.

First "battle post" coming this week!
Hope you enjoyed the second half of the intro.

tumblr_static_frs0pdyond4444g00so8wwo8.png

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
F.

Also, if Dracula doesn't win I riot

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
OH BOY WILL THE FIRST BATTLE POST BE A DOOZY

EDIT:
Did the first sim and it's amazing

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Oh that bastard.... F.

Considering I'm pretty sure I know the simulator you've using. My money goes on Faith because it always ends up being the person that really shouldn't win.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
For everyone paying attention to this thread, quote this post with who you believe is going to die/be eliminated first. If you are correct once the first battle post is made, you will be given the ability to "sponsor" one other character of your choice. This character cannot be saved from death, but they will gain an advantage of your choice (respective to that character and their universe. i.e Master Chief can gain an energy sword and Arthur/John can momentarily use Deadeye). Bonus ability granted if you can correctly guess how the first person dies.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
For everyone paying attention to this thread, quote this post with who you believe is going to die/be eliminated first. If you are correct once the first battle post is made, you will be given the ability to "sponsor" one other character of your choice. This character cannot be saved from death, but they will gain an advantage of your choice (respective to that character and their universe. i.e Master Chief can gain an energy sword and Arthur/John can momentarily use Deadeye). Bonus ability granted if you can correctly guess how the first person dies.
Arthur Morgan and death by brutality