Surgery?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

Any of you has Surgery before? I have been diagnosed with possible Appendicitis, and I have to have a check on Thursday so they an stick wires and cameras up my ass.

Yesterday, the guy put his whole hand up there, I feel like I could shit a small grandmother.

Reaction score
^^^ROFL!

I'm on my way to getting a nice tally up, with surgery.

2004 - I had a calciuim build up growing off the side of my left thigh, right above my knee. It was cool, you could feel it through my skin easily. so they cut that fucker out, with a basic operation. not totally sure how i got that.

2006 - i got what was a build up of dead hairs in a 'canal' under the skin on my lower back/ass. right at the top of my ass crack. again, could feel it under my skin. they did a basic operation on that as well, cut it out. that sucked, because i remember having wet boxer shorts because the cut always seeped puss and blood. the funny thing is, what i had was sometihng that posty riders got, because u get it from constantly bumping on ur ass, and cause it. ive never rode a motorbike for long periods of time, let alone done it as a job. no idea how i got that.

2008 - i had a very rare benign tumour/growth thing appear under my knee cap. the doctor i saw then diagnosed it as Pigmented Villo Nodular Synovitus. He cut it out via arthrtoscopy (keyhole stuff) and yeh. It's rare, they don't even know how it appears. So, im on fire at this point.

2009 - On Tuesday, I'm going in for a BIG operation. First real major operation I suppose. What I had in 2008 has apparently regrown, and hasn't stopped causing pain in my knee since 2007 when I first got the pains. Lol, they don't even know anymore if it's actually PVNS or another type of benign tumour, something rarer called Lipoma Arboresence (again, don't even know how it occurs) - either way they're operating. This time, (different) doctor will be cutting the back of my knee open, possibly cutting the muscle from the bone and cleaning out the joint. then they're going to roll my onto my stomach and cut the front right open, and clean it out from the front as well.

so yeh, four operations - and im pretty sure I didn't do a thing to really deserve any of them! Nice! I'm expecting to get a brain tumour in 2010/2011, so stay posted for that operation, when it comes around, lol.

CT Styles

Since I'll probably never meet an of you in real-life I'll just say it.

I can't remember what it's called but one of my balls was pushed back up the pipe thing it comes down and I had to have surgery to get it back in my sack.

I strongly urge all of you to read that while eating, plz.

Reaction score
^^^^What was that like? Did it just hurt like a bitch when it happened, or was there little pain to it? I'm talking before, here. I guess there would've been since you would've had guys touching and yanking at ya nuts, after the op...

C4

I can't remember what it's called but one of my balls was pushed back up the pipe thing it comes down and I had to have surgery to get it back in my sack.

That must be fucking horrible and painful dude.

Did you recover immediately? If not, how long did it take to recover?

CT Styles

Um, to be honest I'm not sure how it happened so I don't know if it hurt. It took a while to build up the guts to tell my parents.

The surgery aftermath hurt as there was the wound and that would hurt if I laughed etc. because it would strain the muscle. I only had one painkiller through the whole thing and I had three packets. The pain at times was awful but I just didn't use the painkillers. Sleeping and being in/getting in bed was a bitch too.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Since I'll probably never meet an of you in real-life I'll just say it.

I strongly urge all of you to read that while eating, plz.

I'm so going to bag you about that if I ever see you on the street and recognise you. :shifty:

Nah, that'd be a tad harsh. Would hurt like a bitch from the sound of things. How long ago was this? I'd have real trouble telling my parents my balls were screwed up as well. >_>

I feel bad for you too, KnicKy. =/ You've gone through a lot of shit.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I was wrestling this kid, who was of equal ability to me (good as hell) and he put me ina cement mixer, and totally fucked my neck up, I had like 2 herniated disks, surgery with a recovery time of 8 months so I missed 7th grade year for wrestling, and than recovered and wrestled the next year just fine. The kid than wreslted me 5 more times and I won all 5 by 2-5 points

Kizza

I was wrestling this kid, who was of equal ability to me (good as hell) and he put me ina cement mixer, and totally fucked my neck up, I had like 2 herniated disks, surgery with a recovery time of 8 months so I missed 7th grade year for wrestling, and than recovered and wrestled the next year just fine. The kid than wreslted me 5 more times and I won all 5 by 2-5 points

Yeah, that was real smart.

seX-Power

Only thing I've had is my tonsils taken out when I was 6, but it was cool cause I only ate ice cream and jelly for 2 weeks.

Moonlight Drive

I assumed you meant a real cement mixer >_>

No surgeries for me, ever.

Evil Austin

I haven't had surgery before but have been in hospital numerous times one which almost included my passing but I was saved in the last moment and I mean that literally. It's a heck of a long story; just woke up. Might explain later.