Superstars and Divas SummerSlam music video

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
WWE tweeted this video a moment ago with the following information:

WWE ?@WWE
The @WWE Superstars and Divas are getting ready for the Biggest Event of the Summer! #SummerSlam!

What can I say, I enjoy watching them cut up and have fun. :)

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
My fav parts where Otunga and Bryan. As well as drummer Punk, that was quite lol. Also Dumpster Sheamus

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
My fav parts where Otunga and Bryan. As well as drummer Punk, that was quite lol. Also Dumpster Sheamus

Same here. :) Otunga/Bryan had me cracking up, then when Punk let loose I thought that was quite lol-worthy.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I wish I could watch it.

Have you been able to see it yet? It's made the rounds through some other sites now. Let me know if I can link it differently so you can see it. :)

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
Have you been able to see it yet? It's made the rounds through some other sites now. Let me know if I can link it differently so you can see it. :)

Thanks, but it's not that it's blocked in my country or anything, I'm pretty sure I could watch the video. But I'm on limited bandwidth and it has to last until next Monday so I can watch Raw 1000 decently, and Youtube kills it pretty fast. :(

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Thanks, but it's not that it's blocked in my country or anything, I'm pretty sure I could watch the video. But I'm on limited bandwidth and it has to last until next Monday so I can watch Raw 1000 decently, and Youtube kills it pretty fast. :(

Ick, that sucks. :( Sorry to hear. Hopefully you can see it sometime in the near future. It's nothing big, but it is quite entertaining.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
HeatherSays said:
:yay: Watching this made my day. Watching them having such a fun time is awesome!

Isn't it though?? I love these types of laid back videos where you can see them just cutting up and having a good time. :) I was cracking up the whole time I was watching it.

Reactions: HeatherSays

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Note how Cena seems so uninterested throughout all his pieces. Lazy git.

Also I lol when Rosa does that kiss towards the camera and starts doing one of those Latin shakes, and the camera man starts panning down towards her cleavage before it cuts off. Perverted camera man :isee: