Superstar Returns In SmackDown Dark Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
- The dark match before tonight's WWE SmackDown tapings in Houston, Texas saw Wade Barrett return to action for the first time since going down with an injury earlier this year. Barrett cut a heel promo before the match and went on to defeat Zack Ryder with Wasteland.

Source: PW

Dark match.. :upset:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Two things I don't like

1. Dark match? Sucks a bit but ok get the ring rust off.

2. Zack wtf? What are they doing with him atm?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Let the vignettes run for a while yet, an interesting thought I had was him attacking Brock during his match with Trips, this turns Brock face and sets up Barrett Vs Brock at WM. Wade would want to prove he still has that knockout power and could brawl with the best, Brock being a former UFC champ fits that mold like a champ. If wishes were fishes, eh?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Let the vignettes run for a while yet, an interesting thought I had was him attacking Brock during his match with Trips, this turns Brock face and sets up Barrett Vs Brock at WM. Wade would want to prove he still has that knockout power and could brawl with the best, Brock being a former UFC champ fits that mold like a champ. If wishes were fishes, eh?

Great idea but to slow a burner i feel for the current WWE product would love this though!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It's just to get some ring rust off and prepare for his return. I agree, let those vignettes run, they're awesome.

As for Wade vs Brock, Brock is getting monster heat atm I'm sure it'd turn Wade face.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Dark match.. :upset:

dont worry he will be back on tv soon! :yay: