Superman and Lois Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
vJLbPTyl.jpg

The CW has announced that their newest Arrowverse series Superman & Lois is now officially debuting with an expanded two-hour premiere event on February 23 consisting of a 90-minute long first episode at 8 p.m. EST/PST and a half-hour special titled Superman & Lois: Legacy of Hope at 9:30 p.m. EST/PST. Because of this, the upcoming seventh season premiere of The Flash has been delayed a week later and is now expected to return on Tuesday, March 2.

Superman & Lois: Legacy of Hope is set to feature sneak peeks and interviews with cast of the new series, as well as special guests discussing the legacy of the Man of Steel.

Joining Tyler Hoechlin and Elizabeth Tulloch in Superman & Lois are previously announced cast members Jordan Elsass and Alexander Garfin, portraying the roles of Jonathan and Jordan Kent, respectively. The series will also feature Dylan Walsh as General Lane, Emmanuelle Chriqui as Lana Lang-Cushing, Erik Valdez as Kyle Cushing, Inde Navarette as Sarah Cushing, and Wolé Parks as The Stranger.

Hoechlin first appeared as the Man of Steel in the first two episodes of Supergirl Season 2 and has reprised the role in 2018’s crossover event Elseworlds with Tulloch debuting as Lois. Both of them appeared in the most recent Arrowverse crossover Crisis on Infinite Earths.

Superman & Lois is created and written by The Flash executive producer Todd Helbing. It will be executive produced by DC TV universe creator Greg Berlanti, Sarah Schechter, and Geoff Johns through their Berlanti Productions banner.

Trailer:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Emmanuelle Chriqui :WOW

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I thought if ever we were going to get a Superman and Lois Series that please give us layers to Superman outside of him saving the day and I'm getting that 30 mins into the first Episode. Superman is dealing with everyday issues a Father and Husband would deal with and it's great stuff so far from what I'm watching. Highly Recommend this Show.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I thought if ever we were going to get a Superman and Lois Series that please give us layers to Superman outside of him saving the day and I'm getting that 30 mins into the first Episode. Superman is dealing with everyday issues a Father and Husband would deal with and it's great stuff so far from what I'm watching. Highly Recommend this Show.
You do know there was a Superman and Lois series in the 90s right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
You do know there was a Superman and Lois series in the 90s right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For sure I know this I'm 33 and I can say this Episode blows away any of the stuff from that Series in the 90s in my opinion. I think this Show has the perfect balance of being campy, while also being serious in tone. I thought the 90s Show was nothing to really go nuts about and back then I thought the foundation of DC was all Animated and their TV stuff was trashy till Smallville which I need to get to one of these days.