Superhero Movie Universe discussion (MCU & DCEU)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I made this to talk about everything happening with Marvel Cinematic Universe and DC Extended Universe.

One of the things I want to talk about is how DC Extended Universe is going the wrong way as far as making a Cinematic Universe. From what I hear from various sources, they've made the mistake by jumping the gun too quick. Some people and I feel they should have took one step at a time by making a solo movie for each hero first, then combine them with the Justice League film like Marvel did in their universe.

What do you feel like DCEU should have done, and Why do you feel that they are falling right now? Also what else would you like to talk about in the MCU and the DCEU?

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I am currently working on a recast for both the DCEU and the mcu. The mcu still needs some work. I might post it at one point but it’s just a nice hobby for me to do for now.