Supercard of Honor X confirmed for mania 32 weekend

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
CJ1j3h2UcAANGbu.jpg

Nice to see two shows over Mania weekend next year. Expect the poster to get updated as we get closer to mania with more accurate talents. But damn slick placeholder poster.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Nice! I see Lethal's still advertised as the World and TV champ, so that's cool, I guess!

And man, ROH's been kicking ass with these posters, awesome work, as usual.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Great poster indeed. Two shows seems interesting, that way NXT won't screw with both of them.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Nice! I see Lethal's still advertised as the World and TV champ, so that's cool, I guess!

And man, ROH's been kicking ass with these posters, awesome work, as usual.
I did mention that the poster is bound to change closer to the event. The poster is placeholder.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I did mention that the poster is bound to change closer to the event. The poster is placeholder.

Yeah, it's just that this whole thing with Lethal holding both the TV & ROH World title is interesting, considering his contract is apparently close to expiring with no future deal on the table at this time (according to the rumors).

Stopspot

Reaction score
Yeah, it's just that this whole thing with Lethal holding both the TV & ROH World title is interesting, considering his contract is apparently close to expiring with no future deal on the table at this time (according to the rumors).
You really think they would put the belts on him if he was close to expiring? Jay is locked in long term, same with Adam Cole. This poster is going to change 10 times before SOHX

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
You really think they would put the belts on him if he was close to expiring? Jay is locked in long term, same with Adam Cole. This poster is going to change 10 times before SOHX

I figured they can't be THAT dumb to put both titles on Lethal if his contract was so close to expiring, so yeah, as you said, he's prolly signed a long-term deal just like Cole.