Super Saiyan Color Theory

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
If you are watching the dubbed version of Dragon Ball Super, this may contain spoilers depending on where you are in the series.

Not many but enough so keep that in mind. I watched the whole series in Japanese. Anyways - This is the best theory I have ever heard dealing with the colors of the hair.

One thing though is that the third eye tends to show up more often as a "darker" blue from the throat chakra which I believe Vegeta hit already. When he reaches a new power level, his shade of blue in his hair is different from Goku's. This is just an observation, I could be wrong.

Either way... If we are going based on this and if this is indeed where the colors originate from and have meaning with, this means we are still yet to see orange and possibly purple.

I thought it was an interesting video. What do you guys think?

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I think it was easier to follow when it was simply...

Saiyan...(Ozaru form is also cool)
Super Saiyan...
Super Saiyan 2...
Super Saiyan 3...
&
Super Saiyan 4...(Yes...I actually really liked the design)

Just my 2 cents.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I think it was easier to follow when it was simply...

Saiyan...(Ozaru form is also cool)
Super Saiyan...
Super Saiyan 2...
Super Saiyan 3...
&
Super Saiyan 4...(Yes...I actually really liked the design)

Just my 2 cents.
But you also have to consider gravity. These saiyans come from other planets, so every time someone changes color, it's because that particular upgrade means added powers, added moves, added attributes, such as speed.