Super Mario Run

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So, I can't help but to notice people all over the media that are bashing it so I thought I would open up the discussion here about it to see what people think.

I bought the $9.99 full game, it was definitely worth it, and i'm still playing. The hate is because people want it for free.

It is very simple but does have a lot to it, i'm got all characters already and got all rainbow bridges, all I have to do is obtain the cake and the black coin pipe, but I've still been playing nonstop and can still try to achieve 9999 Toads.

Compare to the price you pay for other Mario games, that is like $20-$60 or something, so the $10 cost should not be surprising even for an app. Once you pay, if you ask, you literally can get everything, all playable characters (there are six), you can play other levels in Toad Rally which is how you get Blue, Yellow, Green and Purple Toads. You also begin obtaining Hammers to clear thwomps and make more space for your kingdom and you obtain more additional room for your kingdom by getting rainbow bridges. Also, you get all the Rally tickets you need, you can get 3 bonus houses and 3 of these ? blocks which will keep getting more tickets for you. I've pretty much got my $10 already just a week in.

A don't think that this may be the whole, game, apps always get updates and add more stuff and I think this app will. Maybe Rosalina will be a playable, maybe we'll get new levels in new terrains like Ice World and Jungle World and tour mode will be expanded. Maybe the Kingdom can get bigger and maybe new game modes will come into play to keep the game popular.

Well that is my take, I've got my $10 worth, how do you guys feel? (If you are a fan)

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I watched a few people play it on Youtube and it is certainly better than Pokemon Go in my book. I wouldn't buy it myself but I don't really play app/mobile games. For people that do though, I think it is one of the better ones out there for sure.