Sunny Trashes Ashley Massaro, Ashley Responds

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Tammy "Sunny" Sytch trashed Ashley Massaro on Facebook after she failed to introduce herself to the WWE Hall of Famer this past weekend at a collectible memorabilia and media star show in Boston, Massachusetts.

"Ashley Massaro can kiss my hof ass...not once did she introduce herself to me," she wrote. "Not once and she dressed like a stripper."

The 2005 Diva Search winner was made aware of her inflammatory remarks and fired back on Twitter. Massaro explained that she did not introduce herself to Sytch due to previous insults.

Massaro writes, "Just a few words I'd like to share. This may be a bit long so bare with me. When I arrived at WWE I ALWAYS greeted every single talent there with the utmost respect and made it a point to shake hands and greet everyone my entire tenure. NOW when some piglet talks smack about myself and half the divas roster, and then gets bothered by the fact that I did not do the same after she bashed myself and my friends, she can go eat another meatball sub and stay the f away from me.

"Do you honestly think I respect you after the things you said? Well I don't and I hope I've made that clear. Mind your own life and I'll do the same. You got a problem HIT ME UP! Don't cowardly talk about me on your Facebook or in interviews.

"Get a life you beached whale and stop with the jealousy because I see right through you. I love my life, my fans, my punx and my family. You're just pissed because the rest of us you tried to throw under the bus haven't gained 70 pounds. So hate on hater, I'll be happy living my life and laughing at your poor attempts to make others feel bad. You make yourself look so foolish talking bad about others. Get some self confidence and maybe a diet. Lol."

Massaro then retweeted twenty anti-Sytch remarks and closed, "Ok I'm done. I have no time for talking about this loser, too much positivity in my life to focus on. But if she wants a war, you know where to find me."

WZROnline.com

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Ashley sounds rather jealous.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Perhaps there is more to this maybe sunny has been talking shit to other people that Ashley knows. Either way it seems like to irrelevant Divas trying to garner attention. Seriously sounds like the two of them got together at this event and said he lets talk shit to each other the dirt sheets will print it and then someone will end up booking a decent paying match from it.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Good on Ashley to be fair to her. Why would you want to introduce yourself to someone who trashes and disrespects you? Feels like a similar, allbeit a more extreme version of the Rock/Punk debate we had going on.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
This is kinda different in the aspect of this is more like the traditional introduce yourself to me cause I' am a vet deal. Thing is Sunny isn't that big of a deal to the point of where she is someone you have to respect so this is pretty silly of Sunny as she is overvaluing herself here.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Sunny hasn't been relevant/famous in over a decade.

Maybe Ashley didnt know who she was.

Deuce

Reaction score
Ashley stuck up for herself and her friend's so people should congratulate her instead of taking Sunny's side. To me, Sunny is the bad one in this even if she is a Hall of Famer.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
If Ashley didn't even say hello to Sunny then that is pretty weak, normally everyone would at least greet each other and even if you weren't the best of friends how hard is it to say hello. Either way both and now nobodies and like John said they probably did this to get themselves booked on more events.