Sunday Night Sacrifice 11/09/14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Sunday Night Sacrifice opens up with a shot of Vickie Guerrero’s office. She is shown looking at her computer. The door suddenly bursts open with Prince Devitt the first to enter the room, he is followed by the rest of the members of the Bullet Club.

Vickie: What the hell do you think you are doing?!

Devitt: I should really ask you the same question. How can you possibly think that Jericho deserves another shot at the World Heavyweight Championship? Are you stupid?
Vickie: Excuse me? You really think you can barge into my office and call me stupid?

Devitt: I demand you give me what I deserve. Did you see how I made light work of Gabriel last week? I should be in the World Heavyweight Championship match, not Jericho.

Vickie: If you want a match so desperately you should have just said. Tonight, Devitt, you will face the British Invasion in a handicap match!
Devitt: This is an outrage. How do you get off treating your star like this? Do you really think your poster boy should be put in a handicap match? You will regret this, Vickie.

Prince Devitt storms out of the room followed by the rest of the Bullet Club.

The Miz vs Cedric Alexander

This match kicked off with the men locking up in the middle of the ring before Miz caught Alexander with a knee to the gut. The Miz took control of this match from the get go with numerous lefts to Alexander’s temple. He hit a quick lariat followed by a snap DDT. The Miz was determined to hurt Alexander. He hit his vintage corner clothesline before following up with a neckbreaker. He started hammering away at Alexander, he was in complete control of the match. The Miz set up for a skull crushing finale before the lights went out in the arena. Suddenly, the lights came back on and Bray Wyatt was in the ring! He quickly ran at The Miz and hit a running body block! He then lifted The Miz up and hit him with a Sister Abigail!

Winner: The Miz via DQ

Heath Slater vs Alex Wright

A back and forth match with both men impressing and giving a very good account of themselves. Slater started off the match well hitting a few lefts and shoulder charges to take Wright down to the ground. Wright fought back with a snap suplex and a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker which put him in control. He started to work on Slater’s leg, stamping on it and hitting a leg DDT in order to hurt it. Slater managed to get back into the match flapjack and a missile dropkick. Slater went to hit the E-Minor but Wright reversed it into a briging german suplex which resulted in a two count. He then picked Slater up and went for a Hangman’s neckbreaker, Slater reversed it and hit the Smash Hit for a three count!

Winner: Heath Slater

reDRagon are talking backstage with interviewer Renee Young, she asks him about Kyle O’Reily’s match with Simon Gotch and Bobby Fish’s match against Aiden English. Both men say that they are going to show everyone who the best tag team is in DDW.

Bobby Fish vs Aiden English

The first match of the night between members of reDRagon and The Vauldevillians was a fantastic match. Both men really brought up to show which tag team is better. Bobby Fish started off the brightest with numerous quick suplexs. He hit an exploder suplex which resulted in a two count. Aiden English fought back with a few lefts after a headlock, he then hit a german suplex. Aiden English than hit a swinging neckbreaker resulting in a two count. The match carried on back and forth for a while before Bobby Fish ended the match after hitting the Flying Fish Hook.

Winner: Bobby Fish

The British Invasion are shown in their locker room. They are warming up before there is a knock at the door. Douglas Williams answers the door and is faced with all of the members of the Bullet Club apart from Prince Devitt. They straight away attack Douglas Williams and Rob Terry. They beat them down and use their surroundings as weapons. Both made are laid out hurt.

Prince Devitt vs The British Invasion

The British Invasion struggled from the get go in this match, they were clearly still feeling the after effects of the attack from the Bullet Club. Prince Devitt beat both men down easily and finished the match in style by hitting a Bloody Sunday on Doug Williams for the three count.

Winner: Prince Devitt

Kyle O’Reily vs Simon Gotch

The second match of the night between members of reDRagon and The Vauldevillians was another cracker. Simon Gotch got the early upper hand after a quick knee to the gut and a lariat. He quickly started hammering away at O’Reily with lefts and rights. He went for a diving knee drop which was dodged by O’Reily, he then hit a kick to Gotch’s temple. O’Reily took control with a suplex and other moves before Gotch fought back. The match went more and more in O’Reily’s favour until he finished the match with a brainbuster.

Winner: Kyle O’Reily

Randy Orton vs Chris Jericho – World Heavyweight Championship

Another fantastic match was on show from these great talents. Randy Orton took early control of this match with a few clotheslines and a powerslam. He locked Jericho is a headlock before Jericho reversed and hit a reverse DDT. The match went back and forth for a while before Jericho took full control. He hit the lionsault and was lining up for the Codebreaker, this is when the lights went out in the arena and gun shots were heard. The arena was stunned before the lights came back on, Prince Devitt and other members of the Bullet were surrounding Jericho. They attacked him like a pack of wolves, clawing and mauling him to the ground as Prince Devitt just stood back smirking. They viciously stamped and punched Jericho. All members of the Bullet Club proceeded to hit their signature moves on Jericho and smashed his face with a chair which busted him open. Luke Gallows then set up a table and put Jericho on the top rope. Prince Devitt signalled that he had this, he lifted Jericho up and hit a Bloody Sunday through the table! Prince Devitt stood tall over Chris Jericho all his laid in a pool of his own blood.

Winner: Chris Jericho via DQ, Randy Orton retains

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Very nice.

I like the description of each match, and I'm looking forward to the possible feud with Jericho and Devitt. Vaudevillains and reDRagon stuff seems like a lot of fun too, and is there a push coming for the One Man Band? If so that'll be awesome. Also, nice way to bring in Wyatt and having him attack Miz.

Keep it up man.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
good to see your establishing Devitt and the Bullet Club early since I know you are a fan it will be great to see your booking

Rob Terry stinks so seeing him getting beat down is a ok with me

love the reDragon vs Vaudevillains stuff...it would be a great feud to see IRL

very good stuff so far Trent