Sun Screen lol

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I find it funny how people nag and complain that if you don't use it you will get cancer but it has been stated it does not prevent cancer at all. It just prevents your body from burning and when your body isn't burning or showing signs of too much sunlight, that means you have no way of knowing that you need to get out the sun.

Also, it blocks your body from producing vitamin d3 which actually prevents all cancers, including skin cancer. So using sun screen actually increases your risk of skin cancer. It doesn't decrease it.

I don't get where people come up with this stuff lol

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
It also prevents your body from taking in serious amounts of UV rays, which does cause cancer if it you take in too much. If you stay out too long while wearing sunscreen, over many years for many periods of time, your chances are higher.

So yeah, it does reduce your chances of cancer. But it also does harm, it's not as dangerous as you make it out to be, though.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
It also prevents your body from taking in serious amounts of UV rays, which does cause cancer if it you take in too much. If you stay out too long while wearing sunscreen, over many years for many periods of time, your chances are higher.

So yeah, it does reduce your chances of cancer. But it also does harm, it's not as dangerous as you make it out to be, though.

Point was it doesn't prevent it. It prevents the burn. You still take in damage when the chemicals are cooking on the surface of your skin. You need UVB (not UVA) rays to make vitamin D3. If you aren't able to make vitamin D3 you will end up with a lot of health problems later in life.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Point was it doesn't prevent it. It prevents the burn. You still take in damage when the chemicals are cooking on the surface of your skin. You need UVB (not UVA) rays to make vitamin D3. If you aren't able to make vitamin D3 you will end up with a lot of health problems later in life.
Nothing prevents cancer. I've never heard of or seen anyone or any company claim that sunscreen prevents cancer.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Nothing prevents cancer. I've never heard of or seen anyone or any company claim that sunscreen prevents cancer.
The people do is my point lol not the companies

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
The whole point of this thread was about people who misinform each other lol

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
The whole point of this thread was about people who misinform each other lol
You misinformed when you told me I was going to be happy after last night.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
You misinformed when you told me I was going to be happy after last night.
I gave you Shadow's number, it is not my fault you wanted to wear a condom.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
yeah_science_breaking_bad.gif