SummerSlam SummerSlam winner predictions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jacobmiller

Jobber
Reaction score
Here are my predictions of the matches that are already on the card:

- Dean Ambrose (c) vs Dolph Ziggler for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Winner: Dean Ambrose

- Seth Rollins vs Finn Balor for the WWE Universal Championship
Winner: Seth Rollins

- The Miz (c) vs Apollo Crews for the Intercontinental Championship
Winner: Apollo Crews

- Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton
Winner: Brock Lesnar

- Sasha Banks (c) vs Charlotte for the WWE Women's Championship
Winner: Sasha Banks

- John Cena vs AJ Styles
Winner: AJ Styles (or at least I am hoping)

Tell me your predictions

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
FYI, we are going to have a predictions contest/bets for SummerSlam, as we do for every PPV. Make sure you show up here a few days prior to the event and take part in the contest. It's fun and you can win some forum money.

As far as predictions go, mine are the same as yours, with the exception of AJ Styles defeating Cena. I have Cena winning at SummerSlam, only because he "had the match won" at MITB, so now Cena/Styles is going to be 1-1 and their feud will probably culminate at Backlash, maybe with some sort of a stipulation involved.

jacobmiller

Jobber
Reaction score
FYI, we are going to have a predictions contest/bets for SummerSlam, as we do for every PPV. Make sure you show up here a few days prior to the event and take part in the contest. It's fun and you can win some forum money.

As far as predictions go, mine are the same as yours, with the exception of AJ Styles defeating Cena. I have Cena winning at SummerSlam, only because he "had the match won" at MITB, so now Cena/Styles is going to be 1-1 and their feud will probably culminate at Backlash, maybe with some sort of a stipulation involved.

Thats for letting me know, I am fairly new here. The reason I have Styles winning though is because Cena won the last match by pinning styles at Battleground. Since Cena is a part timer now, I figured he should be putting over AJ, but last year, KO won the first match and then Cena won the next couple of matches, so it could go like that again,

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Thats for letting me know, I am fairly new here. The reason I have Styles winning though is because Cena won the last match by pinning styles at Battleground. Since Cena is a part timer now, I figured he should be putting over AJ, but last year, KO won the first match and then Cena won the next couple of matches, so it could go like that again,

I couldn't agree more. Especially about Styles coming out victorious in this feud.

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

From what I've heard and read through a couple of reports, Cena is scheduled to be in China or something in September and will the Backlash PPV so if this is indeed true, it would mean that this feud will end at Summserlam.

Other then that, I too agree that Styles should be the one coming out victorious at Summerslam and hopefully WWE does the right thing in this case...