Summer Slam Sig, Userbar & Avatar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
The last time i made a userbar and sig for the great american bash i gotta alot of good feedback from people saying they liked them alot so i fiugured i would do summerslam now and also add the avatar in there, now i did these all in about 10 minutes so dont be so crucail lol rate/hate/debate

SIG:
summerslamsigah0.jpg

USERBAR:
summerslamuserbarrg9.jpg

summerslamavataria7.jpg

Edit: use them if ya want. ;)

PeepShow

Sig: 7.5/10 I would have used a differet pic of Triple H, and the background just doenst do much for me, even though it is summery lookin.

Userbar: 8.5/10 Pretty good, and it just goes. LOL

Overall, Ive seen much better from you, but those definetly arent your worst, but like I said, I know you can do better. :)

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
thanks for rating guys, i may make another set as we get closer to summer slam ;)

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
If you change the pic of Triple H and get a better logo then it would be awesome.

8/10
7/10 - You can't tell who it is unless you see the whole set.
7.5/10