Summer Slam Poster!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

StaticX

Reaction score
f_SummerSlamm_d19207e.jpg

Rate it!

P.S notice what I did with the eyes too! :p

Weebo

Reaction score
Not to bad but I don't like what you have done with the logo and the red text under it is a little hard to read. Plus the whiting out job u id on Takers eyes just make it look a little funny

xtremebadass

Make the SS logo blue and green and change the text. Other than that it's great/

StaticX

Reaction score
Lol.. I know Summer Slam posters are supposed to be blue and green.. but hey, its hell in a cell!..

PeepShow

Not too fond of the bland red text on it. And the Red lettering on the H and C really are random and have no meaning. Other than that, it's not too bad. Maybe make the half of the logo that says SUMMER a bit more visible as well.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
Err, im not really a fan of your graphics because of your color dodge and light effects and all your backgrounds seem the same... =-o

StaticX

Reaction score
^ Thats because I dont use brushes for backgrounds.. I use filters and all the backgrounds come out the same..

Weebo

Reaction score
Ya I have noticed that. ALot of ur GFX look alike cause all ur stuff looks the same. Why not do what ur doing but maybe add some brushes too it. Or even stocks or stop doing the filers and use just brushes or just stocks. You have to change it up pretty much every time if you want to go anywhere with your GFX.

StaticX

Reaction score
Lol I know.. I stick to one style for quite some time.. remember I used to be that scan line type before??.. and now's this filtering one.. :)