Summer angle speculation.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Source: The Wrestling Observer

The latest word is that WWE creative is working on a major angle for the summer. They are working on an idea that will be big, similar to the original NEXUS angle in 2010 and the CM Punk angle last summer.

It is said that there is a lot of pressure to come up with something, partly because of the low ratings and partly because of the state of the current product.

I'm pretty sure this is just Dave Meltzer putting two and two together like a typical moron, but oh well, it's worth posting.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, everyone was already aware of that, we're already thinking about what's this big angle going to be. I hope it isn't HHH vs Brock.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
If it is Brock V HHH then the shock value is completely gone. So I don't think it will be to be honest, the more I think about it. Obviously any summer angle they make won't be as big as Brock vs HHH unless it's something like PG Era vs Attitude Era or something, nothing is knocking big nose out the main event though.

I really don't think/hope we can go from amazing Nexus debut, shocking WWE shoot promo to Brock vs HHH -.-.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I know, I'm also hoping it isn't that, and I agree, even though HHH loves being the main event, no way that a feud that can be good like HHH vs Brock is going to be the storyline that's supposed to "shake the foundations" of the WWE like Nexus and the shoot.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I think their big angle is going to be Big Show being a monster and murdering everyone. Seriously. And it is going to bore the absolute fucking shit out of me and if it's not that then it's gonna be Brock and Triple H which is completely over rated. If they wanna do something big like Nexus or the shoot have some of the FCW guys come up in a group and destroy everyone. I know. Repetetive but better then any of the other shit we got going on.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I think linda will announce that she's pregnant with HHH's baby

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Miz deserves it aswell, but is he filming The Marine throughought the summer?

Seabs said:
Should be Ambrose, Barrett or Ziggs who get it.

Ambrose will be pushed, but he wont get it because to the casual fans hes a nobody so it would be stupid to them, its only smarks that are excited about Ambrose, but he will be ME or upper midcard.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
I read years ago Stephanie wanted a reason to come back to RAW. This was before the Randy and Hunter settled things at WrestleMania, but I don't think she was satisfied with only that. I'm certain she is seeing what Brooke is doing in TNA and wants to out-do her

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
tbh stephanie has always outdone brooke. just look @ her recent work. shes running wwe so well.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
stephan1 said:
1f7f4b79b6ace6afab26d0f76cc8194c.gif

lol dude im pretty sure your signature is bestiality

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
A few superstars, Vince, HHH, Steph, and Ace as a big heel stable running the company.

Let's do it.