Suicide Squad team?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I totally missed the initial announcement but I did read up a little bit today now that I've found out what DC is planning.. apparently they are now looking for a director for a movie based on the DC team called the "Suicide Squad".. basically they are villains who the government imprisoned at some point or another and then implanted kill switches in their body so they could send them on covert missions without them going AWOL/Crazy and initiating their own plans.. The team is lead in most of the versions/stories involving them by my personal favorite villain in the DC universe Floyd Lawton, otherwise known as Deadshot..

Allegedly this is the team they are looking at to make the movie, nothing has been confirmed or denied..

- Deadshot
- Captain Boomerang
- Vixen
- Multiplex
- Blockbuster
- Mindboggler
- Jaculi

Personally I was hoping for some Bronze Tiger action but I guess they're not going that route.

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/10/11/suicide-squad-is-this-the-team-for-the-movie-rumoured-2335842

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Alright so it seems like Ryan Gosling's name was first attached as one of the actors but now it seems like the team behind the DC Suicide Squad movie is looking at Tom Hardy, Will Smith and Margot Robbie as their first signed cast members.. will report back when more information is released about it.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Suicide Squad looks to have been primarily cast already.,

Jared Leto is The Joker
Deadshot will be played by Will Smith (Don't agree with this one at all)
Tom Hardy is Rick Flag
Margot Robbie is Harley Quinn
Jai Courtney will be Captain Boomerang.

I like the cast overall just don't really see Will Smith playing a very good Deadshot to be honest.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Looks like Tom Hardy is bailing out of the movie due to scheduling conflicts, looks like Ayers is looking to bring in Jake Gyllenhaal to replace him as Rick Flag.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I don't understand what is going on with this film..

Why is the Joker in it? Why is Deadshot black all of a sudden?

Bad decisions.

Excitement level is very quickly going down for this..

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Looks like Tom Hardy is bailing out of the movie due to scheduling conflicts, looks like Ayers is looking to bring in Jake Gyllenhaal to replace him as Rick Flag.
If they get Jake then I hope they have his character have be somewhat prominent. I'd hate for them to waste him in the movie, especially if this role depended on whether or not he got a part in another superhero movie.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Joel Kinnaman took over Rick Flagg.

also Will Smith's first look in the Deadshot costume.

1168857_1574769016136786_952603720_n.jpg

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
It will probably be good, but Arrow's Deadshot is so perfect and Deathstroke shouldn't be in the movie unless Manu Bennett plays him and that would be unlikely.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I really hope Leto doesn't disappoint as the new Joker in this movie. Hearing he's bulked up quite a bit is a nice start since the picture they released of him in Joker make-up last week had him looking like a junkie who was nothing but skin-and-bones.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Whoever came up with that Joker design needs to die a slow and painful death.

Way to ruin the Joker.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
So Will Smith will be playing Shaft throughout part of the movie and Deadshot the rest lol.

136426PCN_Smith08.jpg

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Deadshot's civilian gear I can buy. It's fairly accurate to how the character dresses.

But holy shit that Joker is bad.