Suggestions for Thanksgiving movie night

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
You're a Lakota Sioux Indian?

Mighty Ducks 2 is so bad it's like watching an Ezekiel Jackson match, lol.

No I'm not even American, so that would kind of make it difficult for me to be Lakota, just saying it doesn't take a whiteguy to show you how to point and pull back on a trigger when they have seen it done to them before.

Still a bad movie with a white savior.

And Mighty Ducks 2 is awesome, what other movie has Peewee players knocking eachother around? Just for sheer lack of basic knowledge of hockey it is entertaining as fuck.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
No I'm not even American, so that would kind of make it difficult for me to be Lakota, just saying it doesn't take a whiteguy to show you how to point and pull back on a trigger when they have seen it done to them before.

Still a bad movie with a white savior.

And Mighty Ducks 2 is awesome, what other movie has Peewee players knocking eachother around? Just for sheer lack of basic knowledge of hockey it is entertaining as fuck.

Then why did you refer to the Lakota Sioux as "my ancestors"?

Mighty Ducks 2 played on every cliche and racial stereotype there practically is in movies. Oh, and kids from Minnesota that came from Mom's womb with skates on GO TO SOUTH CENTRAL LOS ANGELES TO GET EDUCATED ABOUT THE FINER POINTS OF THE GAME BY BLACK KIDS PLAYING ROLLER HOCKEY. Lol, I could write a Cracked article about how ridiculous that is, lmao.

"it's knuckle puck time! Even though I'm so fat I can't skate" ha ha ha ha ha

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Then why did you refer to the Lakota Sioux as "my ancestors"?

Mighty Ducks 2 played on every cliche and racial stereotype there practically is in movies. Oh, and kids from Minnesota that came from Mom's womb with skates on GO TO SOUTH CENTRAL LOS ANGELES TO GET EDUCATED ABOUT THE FINER POINTS OF THE GAME BY BLACK KIDS PLAYING ROLLER HOCKEY. Lol, I could write a Cracked article about how ridiculous that is, lmao.

"it's knuckle puck time! Even though I'm so fat I can't skate" ha ha ha ha ha

My initial statement was meant to be a tongue in cheek joke, but I guess whenever somebody doesn't end sentences with a "lol" it is meant to be taken serious.

And everythine you just said about MD2 is why it is awesome.